Customs: kitbash Idea input please

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Grimlockprime16, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

ok so Im doing movie combaticons and Im thinking aboth uesing movie ratchit for my swindle. I just want some input from you guys to see what everybody thinks. Im doing the all in voyager size so I cant think of another mold that would really work for this.

2. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

i think i've seen someone use (dont know the artist or figures name), but i think it's a dune buggy looking character. not sure if he was a voyager or not.

i think this sounds great, maybe use a leader class prime for onslaught, so there's more bulk to the torso.

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    I think movie Ratchet will work well for a movie-styled Swindle.

I remember Sculpt-bot doing a Swindle from that mold (he did it more Classics-styled though) and it's a deluxe. I'm doing a Classics/Universe-styled Onslaught from a voyager movie Prime--so I think a voyager or leader Prime would work well for Onslaught (go Leader on Onslaught if you plan to build Bruticus with voyager molds).

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

The upcoming Iron Man humvee crossover (with the gun, not the shield) might work well. Better articulation overall, comes with an actual gun, AND is just as blocky. It's not movie styled, but it doesn't need gobs of overdetailing to be movie-like, the slew of repaints in the "AllSpark Power" line proved this more than anything with the various molds from as far back as Armada, and the Marvel Crossovers have their fair share of detailing, too.

5. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Yeah I'll chime in for that Iron Man mold, the same as was used for the Captain America crossover. Gice it a movieish head and you're in business, though the Ratchet mold would probably work just as well.

6. Grimlockprime16

Grimlockprime16 Me Grimlock King!

I am useing leader prime for onslaught good call.