Customs: Kitbash idea: Classics battlechargers/throttlebots

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by nightboomfer, Dec 9, 2007.

1. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

Looking at the Cyber Slammers, this thought crossed my mind, aside from the lack of legs (and really, that's not such a big deal for the Throttlebots)- these guys would be good kitbash fodder for the Throttlebots and the Battlechargers- the g1 action feature is still there.

Classic Camaro Bumblebee- with a new head, this could be Runabout and Runamuck
    Concept Camaro Bee- Goldbug! I'm not sure about the other chargers though, maybe Jazz or Barricade?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

you ask me the classics bumblebee mold could easily be repainted and rereleased a multiple number of times over eas each of the throutlebots.

good idea though on using the more modern day camaro movie bumblebee as runamk and runabout.

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    tbh i thought the classics bumblebee mold would be perfect for updated battlechargers

4. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    I'm a bit of a novice at customizing but I've done both Runabout and Runamuck from the classics Bumblebee mold. I found new heads and other than that just repainted. I thought it worked out OK. Thye would surely work for the Throttlebots as well.

5. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Yeah, Classics BB is a perfect choice for the battlechargers. I've been trying to find a Cliffjumper on clearance just for that. I bet somebody with the skills could dremel out the feet and install a little wind-up mechanism or motor hooked up to the front wheels...Pull him back, release and watch him roll.