KISS Rodimus Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    I have KISS Rodimus and I am planning to keep him MISB. I thought that SyaoSyao came with buckets of dumplings, I have them in the pictures. But I don't see them in the box. But since I am keeping him in the sealed box they might just be hidden. So are the buckets of dumplings in there somewhere?

2. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Ya I couldn't find them either when I first got him too, there taped at the bottom of the insert inside the box.

3. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    I have one of those coming in the mail shortly, what all is in the box, and what is included on the CD? is it images or just audio drama?

4. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    ah ok thanks :) 

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Besides the girly fig and the buns just the CD really. And no there are no images or anything on the CD just audio tracks. The CD's pretty stupid actually and I would hardly call it a radio drama. All it has for the first half is what sounds like Malissia and Syao talking with fluffy music in the background. The second half is pretty much the same thing only with Syao and Rodimus talking with driving car sounds in the background.....and fluffy music.