Customs: kiss players autorooper

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by LiquiD, Jul 13, 2007.

1. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

howdy, if anyone has a spare autorooper (or looper, whatever) head laying around i'd love to get my hands on it. i don't really feel like buying the whole toy just to chop the head off, but will gladly pay you just for the head. if anyone is interested just pm me. i need it for a project of mine.

2. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

c'mon... hasn't someone used the autolooper body to make a rx-8 prowl or something? this guy just won't look right with any other head.

3. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

c'mon... hasn't someone used the autolooper body to make a rx-8 prowl or something? this guy just won't look right with any other head.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You know something you can always do is take an Alt Meister and kitbash your own police RX-8; I did :) *

[​IMG]

. . . of course the robot mode looks drastically different than Autorooper:

[​IMG]

Just as a note, I actually finished this guy the very day that Takaratomy announced they were making one. I didn't let my custom stop me from getting Autorooper though! Having a police force is really cool! :D 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you find Autorooper? :D 
    [/****shameless plug thread hijack attack****]

*I know this doesn't help you out much for your head request, but you could always look at other head options as well :wink: 

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    You know something you can always do is take an Alt Meister and kitbash your own police RX-8; I did :) *

[​IMG]

. . . of course the robot mode looks drastically different than Autorooper:

[​IMG]

Just as a note, I actually finished this guy the very day that Takaratomy announced they were making one. I didn't let my custom stop me from getting Autorooper though! Having a police force is really cool! :D 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can you find Autorooper? :D 
    [/****shameless plug thread hijack attack****]

*I know this doesn't help you out much for your head request, but you could always look at other head options as well :wink: 

6. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

wow! that looks really good! it's actually only the autolooper head i'm looking for though. i plan on painting it red(maybe black) and putting it on the red meister binaltech, along with some of the stickers from the red meister set from retrolabels and their carbon fiber set for the hood, along with some other paint apps i'm making some yet to be named decepticon.

7. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

wow! that looks really good! it's actually only the autolooper head i'm looking for though. i plan on painting it red(maybe black) and putting it on the red meister binaltech, along with some of the stickers from the red meister set from retrolabels and their carbon fiber set for the hood, along with some other paint apps i'm making some yet to be named decepticon.

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

meh i don't think any one's going to pay the high price tag for it, just to take his head off. and give it to you! :lol 

9. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

meh i don't think any one's going to pay the high price tag for it, just to take his head off. and give it to you! :lol 

10. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Well that sounds like a good idea! I guess I was more or less messing around with trying to use a spare shameless plug thread hijack attack I had lying around :lol 

As for Autorooper, you're not going to find many of those "just lying aroud." Autorooper is a harder "Binal Tech" (I use the term loosely, because the KP line wasn't "officially" a BT though we all consider it to be) to find, though the easiest out of the three KPs to locate and spend out for (Hot Rodimus, I'm glad I got you when you were released!). If you're interested, you can get an Autorooper for the head and sell the headless Autorooper to someone like say . . . oh Superquad7 who is looking for junked out Alts/BTs often :D  (just PM him :wink)

Geez, two shameless plugs in a row . . . I think I've reached an all time low . . . :lol 

If you make that Meister custom, keep us posted!

11. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Well that sounds like a good idea! I guess I was more or less messing around with trying to use a spare shameless plug thread hijack attack I had lying around :lol 

As for Autorooper, you're not going to find many of those "just lying aroud." Autorooper is a harder "Binal Tech" (I use the term loosely, because the KP line wasn't "officially" a BT though we all consider it to be) to find, though the easiest out of the three KPs to locate and spend out for (Hot Rodimus, I'm glad I got you when you were released!). If you're interested, you can get an Autorooper for the head and sell the headless Autorooper to someone like say . . . oh Superquad7 who is looking for junked out Alts/BTs often :D  (just PM him :wink)

Geez, two shameless plugs in a row . . . I think I've reached an all time low . . . :lol 

If you make that Meister custom, keep us posted!

12. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

yeah, i know he's pretty hard to get, i was hoping to maybe just get lucky and maybe someone who didn't like the head or something had taken it off and didn't want it. it's a pretty simple custom but it should look pretty nice and will bolster my meager decepticon alternator/binaltech ranks. oh, and correction, reprolabels not retrolabels... for some reason this whole time i thought it was retro, wasn't till i was trying to direct my brother to the site that i figured out i was wrong.

oh, and number 3 is autolooper huh.

anyone got any suggestions for a similar looking head that might be more easy to aquire?

maybe i'll just pick up the autolooper, rip the cop stuff off and repaint him mostly black with some red highlights. all black exterior with the reprolabels sticker set and carbon fiber hood, that could look nice and would save my red meister. though that's alot more painting then i was planning to do. i'd have to take all the metal parts off to paint them huh?

13. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

yeah, i know he's pretty hard to get, i was hoping to maybe just get lucky and maybe someone who didn't like the head or something had taken it off and didn't want it. it's a pretty simple custom but it should look pretty nice and will bolster my meager decepticon alternator/binaltech ranks. oh, and correction, reprolabels not retrolabels... for some reason this whole time i thought it was retro, wasn't till i was trying to direct my brother to the site that i figured out i was wrong.

oh, and number 3 is autolooper huh.

anyone got any suggestions for a similar looking head that might be more easy to aquire?

maybe i'll just pick up the autolooper, rip the cop stuff off and repaint him mostly black with some red highlights. all black exterior with the reprolabels sticker set and carbon fiber hood, that could look nice and would save my red meister. though that's alot more painting then i was planning to do. i'd have to take all the metal parts off to paint them huh?

14. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

shameless indeed ;)  but seriously rev, when did you make those two extra police cars, and where'd you get the loaner light bars? they look aweome! (and autorooper's the one in the middle, I think)

15. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

shameless indeed ;)  but seriously rev, when did you make those two extra police cars, and where'd you get the loaner light bars? they look aweome! (and autorooper's the one in the middle, I think)

16. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Just keep checkin around eBay....there was one there about a week ago that went for $40 b.i.n.....and that was MISB....

And then you could do like SQ7 said and sell the left overs at a discounted price to me. :thumb 

Good luck in your quest!...and yeah, keep us posted when you do create this....I'd like to see it myself :D 

17. plowking

News Credits:
    Just keep checkin around eBay....there was one there about a week ago that went for $40 b.i.n.....and that was MISB....

And then you could do like SQ7 said and sell the left overs at a discounted price to me. :thumb 

Good luck in your quest!...and yeah, keep us posted when you do create this....I'd like to see it myself :D 

18. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

hey i just read that kissplayer's aren't diecast, is that true? if so i knew there was a reasion i didn't spend the money to get them when they came out. if i can find one for 40.00 i'll totally pick it up and just take the head leaving the body for whoever wants it most. or maybe i'll find another head to put on there and make a red version and a black version.

you guys make some crazy awsome stuff, i've been checking it out and they're totally sweet all around. i can see why you buy this stuff.

19. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

hey i just read that kissplayer's aren't diecast, is that true? if so i knew there was a reasion i didn't spend the money to get them when they came out. if i can find one for 40.00 i'll totally pick it up and just take the head leaving the body for whoever wants it most. or maybe i'll find another head to put on there and make a red version and a black version.

you guys make some crazy awsome stuff, i've been checking it out and they're totally sweet all around. i can see why you buy this stuff.

20. plowking

News Credits:
    ^ Yep, KP's are plastic, just like Alts.....

I have KP Autorooper and Hot Rodimus, and they are both plastic....