KISS anthology?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by tikgnat, May 13, 2012.

1. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Hi I was perusing a discount book shop the other day when I saw a huge tome called 'Kiss Anthology', basically a compilation of all the comic stories members of KISS had written or something.

Anyway I was intrigued, but didn't buy it. It said it had been written by members of the band, and were stories all KISS related, so presumably utterly insane.

Has anyone read KISS comics? Are they any good? Should I go back for it? It looked like a REALLY nice complete compilation.

Edit, it's called Kiss Kompendium.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kiss-Kompen...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336889033&sr=1-2

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The early Marvel stuff is amusing, if unremarkable; its the Image material that you're buying the compendium for. Highly readable dark fantasy/horror stuff, with great visual storytelling. Don't know about the Dark Horse issues, as I haven't read them.

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Hmm, the Amazon reviews are skewed, as they're all written by KISS fans, but reflects what you just said, I think I'll pick up a copy next time I'm in the shop.