Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Primevil, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/160799841.shtml

HOOOOOOOOO-LY SHIT!!!

So far, there's going to be new scenes involving Organization XIII and an expanded version of Sunset Horizons.

Of course, there has to be new enemies and boss battles. Nomura has said he had a "trump card" if Square-Enix decided to make a Final Mix, and specifically mentioned the Mushroom Heartless. And my gut tells me that the cinematic fight between Sora and Roxas will become an actual boss battle.

But the big news...

Kingdom Hearts - Re: Chain of Memories, a PS2 remake of the game! :rock  I loved that game, and I sure as hell would play it again in 3D, even if the card system was a bit frustrating.

This damn well better come to the US, though. I was pretty ticked when I first heard of the new content in KH: Final Mix that we were deprived of.

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

i wish they do bring it to the US but i doubt it....the remake is awesome, last i heard was that it was just gonna be a mini-game of sorts 3D in style..

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Greeaaaat. I wonder how long Europeans have to wait for this one. :) 

4. Primevil

Ebay:
    More news that I uncovered. I've bolded some of the more interesting things, but then again, most of it is.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?start_from=8&ucat=&archive=&subaction=&id=&

5. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Ugh, if Square Enix does bring these over to our shores I hope they decide to do a Final Mix two pack or something with both games; I've always wondered what was so different in the original KH and what to expect from the so called Enigmatic Man (Apparently Xehanorts' Nobody.)

I don't know if we'll actually see it; still I can hope can't I, I mean they always tweak the games of Kingdom Hearts for the Japanese market, why can't they do it for us too? There's a lot of money in it after all; and if they do add an even tougher boss then Sephiroth, I hope it's a Disney related one or even just a Heartless I don't want another Final Fantasy end-game boss to take Sephiroths' thunder away from him. Maybe they'll let us know the names of the rest of the Nobodies in Organization XIII, I'm curious to know if any others switched I's and E's for A's like Dilin-Xaldin and Biger or however it went-Xigbar.

And personally I'd prefer a translated dub for Re.CoM if it did come out here, but the only reason the Final Mix games wouldn't come here is if they had to pay voice actors to reprise all their roles for the new scenes; because if I'm not mistaken the dialogue is still in Japanese over there.

6. OmegaScourge

ok...so they're remaking KH: COM into 3D....how bout my damn Chrono Trigger...we saw a glimpse of what it would look like (thru the fanmade CT)

but if they do bring it over...even though i already have KH2, i am so picking this up.

7. Onslaught Phase 2

Onslaught Phase 2 Know my name and fear it!

Wow this final mix sounds like it's actually worth it! Still, How much could they sell COM for? Itvshould be like $20 to $30... definitely not more. Same with Final Mix. Or sell them together for $50. I'd love to get this game... a very good hold over till KH3 comes out....

8. Primevil

Ebay:
  9. OmegaScourge

KHIII - Say it aint so

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/742/742527p1.html

10. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can't wait for the CoM remake... I'm bummed that Verizon no longer has the KH Mobile game available :( 

Here's to hoping that they come up with something for a new KH relatively soon.. and not making us wait forever. Disney might have a problem with the voice actors if they wait too long. :( 

11. OmegaScourge

read the post above your (Disney wants a sequel already)

12. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

That may be true, but you know how long we had to wait for KH II; unless Nomura and his team put one of their other projects aside we may have even a longer wait for KH III and aside from the kids actors growing up who knows how many more older voice actors might unfortunately pass on like Lumiere's did prior to KH II being made. (Or maybe just dubbed.)

I just hope we don't have to wait another three/four years for KH III and in all honesty I'd rather see more Disney worlds like Black Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood or even some of the live action stuff like just as an example Inspector Gadget involved then re-visiting the same old worlds for a third time. (Provided they make a true sequel and not a prequel sequel like Nomura was saying and that special movie which I haven't seen yet apparently hints at... Personally I think if he wants to do a Prequel he should make two games simultaneously or something, one for the Prequel and one for Sora and Friends involved in another plot thwarting adventure.)

13. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

We're not going to see the "Final Mix" version in the US/EU. Squenix has done this with a LOT of their recent games; if I remember correctly starting with FFVII. 1st version released in Japan, then US, then EU, and then another release in Japan with extra content. They did it for FFVII (though I think that one just had the US Weapons in it), FFX, X-2, KH, and now KH2. Fortunately FFX was still in English and I snagged a copy and DAMN if it isn't better than the original. Got X-2 too, but it's in Japanese :(  Have been thinking of hunting down KH: FM though.