Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Shipwreck, Dec 18, 2006.
eventually...but i think the Jump thing was to promote the Final Mix (which has a 3-D version of Chain of Memories in it).
There was another article that Disney was already asking for another installment of the KH series.
and since they did a 3-D Port of a semi-2-D game...i'll be happy if they did a semi-2-D port of KH & KHII to the DS
I want KH on ANYTHING that isnt a PS2....
*CURSE YOU LACK OF PS2...CURSE YOU*
-though make it portable for the ds and Ill line up for a preorder.
it is for a Final Mix for KH2, it will be bundled with a Playstation version of Chain of Memories. They are planing a KH3, and have the green light from Disney, but they have Final Fantasy projects to finish up with first, FF13, and some kind of fighting game associated with FF13 as well as one other project, if i read the interview with Tetsuya Nomura correctly. Then they will be free to do Kingdom Hearts 3.
Fighting game associated with FF13?
Square/Enix sure are whoring this thing to death aren't they? All the mobile games and crap that they released with 12...ugh.
yeah it's called Final Fantasy VS XIII, i had to go look it up again on
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The unlockable ending looked awesome! I pray thay come out with it soon! (in less than 5 years) I read an article a while back that said KH3 maybe brushed to the side until FFXIII is finished.
From the looks of the the KH2 ending, the game might be a prequil to KH1. It also said some thing about the "chasers" , any who it is a word for people that make keys.
AND A KEYBLADE WAR!!
Here's a link to see the special end of KH2.
Here is the link to KH ultimania, they have listed what is coming for the KH:final mix+ as well as i am posting it for everyone to read, there isn't any real spoilers, but if anyone wants to wait and find out I am adding a warning space
ok here is the link and tidbits
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix
- New Drive Form that resembles Sora's outfit in Kingdom Hearts
- Donald, Goofy also have 'Christmas' outfits
- Dodge Roll is back as a Reaction Command
- You can fight Organization XIII members in the Coliseum
- Fighting Marluxia involves lots of Reaction Commands and is very reminiscent of KH: Com
- Lexeaus battle is apparently difficult, he attacks from above
- During the trailer, an Organization member apparently encounters a Mysterious Figure (Stated to be one of the Knights from the secret trailer in KH2)
RE:Chain of Memories
- 2 different playable demos at event: Sora in Halloween Town & Riku vs. Vexen battle
- Control buttons differ greatly from the GBA original (Circle is Attack, Triangle is Stock)
- Both demos contained minor script changes
- Trailer illustrated that Zexion fights by multiplying himself and is equipped with a weapon similar to Riku's Soul Eater
That's pretty much it for now. Still no release date has been announced except Spring 2007 and besides that, there was another confirmation to look out for a new Kingdom Hearts project being revealed sometime next year.
ALSO, here is Nomura's Interview that tells about his plans before KH3
I hope ya'll enjoy it, i am pretty excited about all the upcomming KH stuff. plus KH2 Final Mix + is supposed to be US bound!
if KH2: FM+ is US bound, why not bring KH: FM+ over too.
Yeah a decent boxed set containing both Final Mixes and the PS2 version of COM will make me happy.
i would be happy with getting KH:FM as well, Fairy had a good idea, bundle all three together in one box set!
Great , now it's going to take forever to het Sora's keyblade swinging "hyah hyah hyah" out of my head. And those dot noises. Even when my energy's full I still pick up all the damn dots
Separate names with a comma.