Kingdom Hearts 3 Ideas

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Hightech94, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Hightech94

Hightech94 Another Merc with a mourh

For all you Kingdom Hearts fans here is the disccusion for some ideas for the Kingdom Hearts 3 game

Kingdom Hearts 3 Ideas
    1. Create a Hero
    2. More Playable Characters
    3. Should be on the Ps3
    4. Realistic Graphics
    5. New Heartless
    6. New Nobodies
    7. A new enemy faction
    8. Gummi ship battles
    9. New Worlds
    10. More Final Fantasy characters

2. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

You should put this into the video games forum.

3. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    Wrong forum.

4. Dremare

Dremare Had an Epiphany

But otherwise good ideas.

5. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

#6=Fail,weren't they destroyed at the end of KH2?

6. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

I have an idea, how 'bout it comes out already!

7. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Pixar levels. I know they announced a while ago they were trying to obtain permission to use Pixar films in the levels. Since I don't have a PSP or DS and can't play the two new games that just came out, I really hope Kingdom Hearts 3, whenever it comes out, is worth the wait.

8. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    QFT. Seriously SE, you release a dozen games every year that nobody gives a crap about and release a new flagship series entry every 5 years. And if that wasn't bad enough, they're still the only company that doesn't localize at the same time, so even if I knew KH3 was coming out in a year, I would have to assume two years thanks to their pokey localizing methods.

Sigh...

Personally, I just want more FF stuff, and possibly tighten the controls and camera. Oh, and stop trying to make Mickey a mysterious badass. He isn't.

9. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

don't, i repeat, DON'T give me a reason to get a PS stinking 3.
    i want an x-box 360 darnit.

so release it on the PS2... yeah... there's your idea...

OK, rant over.

i would really like pixar stuff in the games as well.
    bugs life, UP, and of course toy story.
    pipe dream.

other than that, since we got pirates and tron maybe some other Disney live action movies in three?

imagine a Herbie summon.:D 

QFT

10. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

Exactly. At least we're getting a DS and PSP KH to hold us over.

11. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

I'm pretty sure I heard they were localizing FFXIII at the same time to speed up it's non-Japan releases. Hopefully they keep that up for their big games in the future (like KH3).

Still KH3 may be a while off (from Jun 29 2009):

According to Nomura, people have recently been asking him what he is planning for KH3. "KH3. Even though I'm currently busy with Final Fantasy versus XIII, I'm also thinking that it's almost time to start thinking about it seriously," he adds. "Though it's entirely possible that the next game in the series won't be KH3."

When pressed about the still-undevelopment-future KH title, he's tight lipped, but does say it will be more "official" than a KH side story. "I actually told the producer this recently, and he said "...what?" It's the mystery KH," Nomura says, laughing. "Of course, I am also thinking about KH3." Of course!

Tetsuya Nomura On Kingdom Hearts 3 - tetsuya nomura - Kotaku

Anyway I'm looking forward to 358/2 Days in September to help hold me over. As for what I'd like out of KH3, I'd like it on the PS3 and I'd love a Gargoyles themed world!

12. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    Well, FF13 is supposed to be arriving in Japan this year, and some time next year in the states. I think they are trying for at least 6 months between domestic and foreign releases. In current industry standards, that's still a long time. SE is reluctant to except the importance of foreign markets, which has always been the case, but now it's different when it's actually larger then their domestic market.

Oh, and good lord, Dissidia is coming out in the states more then 9 months after its domestic release!

13. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Here's this wacky idea.... They use characters from FF games that aren't FF7, 8, and 10! Wow, Setzer in KH2! One single FF6 character!

14. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    They had Vivi from FF9! But don't forget, they used characters that mostly Nomura designed, which means 7, 8 and 10. I'm surprised we actually got to see Setzer and Vivi. Anyways, I would LOVE to see worlds from any of the FF games, and I agree with you that characters spanning the FF franchise would be great, as long as they don't keep out their already established characters.

15. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    So if Donald, and Goofy turns into Toys,Bugs,Monsters,Fishes,Cars,Rats,Robots, & others things how that to be weird.

16. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

I think they hit just about the right number of Final Fantasy characters in KH2, though I would have like to have seen more from the earlier years, (Rydia perhaps). And Badass Mickey was pretty cool. I still remember the first time I chose to continue after dieing in a boss fight. I did not see that coming at all.

Now, onto my wish list:
    1) Multi-party story arc - story shifting between Sora/Donald/Goofy and Mickey/Riku and Kairi/someone (perhaps Aeris and Daisy). We're already playing through each world multiple times. Give each group one playthru in each world.
    2) Destinations and sites from the theme parks. Main Street in the main world, racing on Autotopia, the Matterhorn, the Haunted Mansion.
    3) Herbie, Robin Hood, Cars, Toy Story, the Jungle Book, Briar Patch, more classic shorts like Hall of Memories
    4) Duckburg
    5) Muppets (Either mini-games in the theater or following one of the movies)
    6) Loved the level and fight themes in KH2, would like to see (or rather hear) that continued.
    7) Better reward system for the Gummi ship levels or their removal. They seem very disconnected from the rest of the story. Perhaps integrating a boss fight (Hook's ship, Emperor Zerg, etc.) into the story. While I'm on the topic, I prefer the map system of the first one. There's really no point in having a non-linear flight area if you can't just fly around the locked door in space. Give me back the ability to just click on a world and choose "warp."
    8) More useful summons. I don't recall actually using any outside of the coliseum in KH2.
    9) Reduce the reliance on the reaction command. It's a great idea that the overdid in the last one.

17. Hightech94

Hightech94 Another Merc with a mourh

Actually i was think making custom Partys Example: Sora/Mickey/Kairi

18. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    "The Black Hole" world. Seriously.

Maximillian FTW

Oooh, and rather than Toy Story, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command please.

19. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Hell, that just sold me right there.

If we're looking at 2010-2011 for a release, you can bet your bippy we'll get a Tron:Legacy tie in for the Disney push.