Kingdom Hearts 2 final mix trailor

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Hound_Dawg, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Hound_Dawg

Hound_Dawg Shinki,Braves,TF's Oh my!

I found it on youtube, wanted to share it with my KH2 junkies, says the japanese release is in march, i haven't seen when the US release is, anyone know? all in all here's the link, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM

*EDIT: ugh, spelled trailer wrong, could a mod fix it? Thanks*

2. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

still a rumor that its coming stateside...but i wish it will, loved KH on the GBA, and wouldn't mind trying out the 3D version. I already got KH2 on the PS2 but i'll still pick this up.

and awesome vid.

3. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ugh, another one?

Wait, isn't there already a KH2? What is the difference in KH2 final mix?

4. Gnaw

Gnaw Banned

That's what I want to know. Card battle?

5. OmegaScourge

KH2 Final Mix is KH2 with KH: Chain of Memories (you get two games)...COM was on the GBA. They redid it in 3-D. FInal Mix also includes extra/new stuff.

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not bad.

Does it have Tron? Or Pixar stuff? Or the Black Cauldron?

7. OmegaScourge

Tron's in KH2.

it also had Pirates of the Carribean, old school Mikey and others...passed it a month after it came out.

8. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Squaresoft/Square Enix tends to do this a lot.

Usually, there's a bit of extra content added to their big ticket games for their North American releases (like Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FFVII, or even the big gameplay/camera overhaul in Dirge of Cerberus), and thus they port the game back to Japan, usually with even more added touches, under the "International", or now "Final Mix" banner.

It's been awhile since I last checked it out, so I don't remember what this Final Mix entails. I think maybe there are some added boss encounters with Organization XIII, maybe another keyblade or two, maybe some more coliseum fights, and I think maybe a harder Sephiroth battle.

Of course, the big draw here is the fully 3D PS2 remake of Chains of Memories, formerly for the GBA.

9. OmegaScourge

10. Hound_Dawg

Hound_Dawg Shinki,Braves,TF's Oh my!

I am really into this game, i really want to play CoM in a 3d enviroment, not to mention they added to Halloween town, Sora has a black santa outfit, there is a new form, i think called Limit form, but still when Nomura made the final mix for the first KH, he put in a hooded charactor to beat in castle oblivion setting up an introduction for CoM and KH2, so we may actually get some more peeks into KH 3.

I'll admit i am geeked out about this, but to be honest this is one of those franchises that hasn't let me down yet

11. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually I have a feeling the game has a huge chance of coming out over here. The Japanese version of KH2+ they are getting is going to have the English language track. Which it might have been my imagination, but some of those lines sounded new. Or at least I wasn't familair with them and I played through the game completely.

12. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I had heard both Final Mix versions, KH1 and 2, were getting a gift set release in the US. I've not really bothered with this series before now, but I might if the price is right if that is true.

I'd better stress that it was a rumour I heard!

13. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell if that's true i'll be buying them O_O I already bought KH 1, CoM, and 2 but i'll do it again if they release a box like that even if it's 100 dollars.

14. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife 01000011 01000101 0101010

in all honesty, kingdom hearts, and the other square games are the only reason i wish i had a PS2. i'm a nintendo fanboy through and through. the only reason i got a ps1 was cause it had all the good fighting games, and final fantasys. and even then i didn't pay a single penny for my ps1. they had it for sale in the arcade i worked at, so i saved all the tickets kids would give to me, and when i had enough i had a buddy come in and buy it and put it in my car.

15. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    if they release a boxset of KH 1 and 2 FInal Mixes, I'm rebuying a PS2. KH was the only reason I kept a PS2 as long as I did and are two games I miss the most since upgrading to the Wii.

16. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

I loved KH2 (and I'm not a FF nor a Disney fanboy) I'm just not sure I want to rebuy the game for a few extra bosses. The CoM bonus is kinda cool, I didn't play the GBA version but KH2 (with help from the internet) pretty much filled me in on all I needed to know. Guess I'll wait and see, if I feel like replaying KH2 again by the time this version comes out I may pick it up. Otherwise I'll keep waiting on KH3.

(The Sephiroth battle in KH2 was a blast)

17. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    If KH2 had been less of a bore to play, I'd probably pick up Final Mix...but the story was awful, slow, and uninteresting until the last quarter of the game, and, in the middle, I was playing the game just to get it over with.

The CoM bonus looks really, really nice - the new cutscenes appear to add quite a bit more depth to the game. But, given how bad KH2 was in comparison to KH1, I won't be buying FM.

18. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, new cut scenes, and at the very end of that trailer there was a piece of the armor for the teaser for 3...

all I ask is that they toss in more music into the cut scenes they had... there was so many times that I just said... "Damn.. this could use more music to add to the emotions."

now I have to go play this series again... lol

19. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    ok, I just watched the trailer again...

I need to rebuy a PS2... right now... I know its pointless, but I REALLY hope they make KH3 for the PS2...

20. OmegaScourge

most likely they'll have KH3 for the PS3...seeing how popular the series is, it would be Sony's best bet to put it on the PS3...it would help on PS3 sales plus with the next gen graphics, it would look freakin' sweet.

And if they do make it for the PS3, i might have to cave.