Kingdom Hearts 2 Figures Question.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Scrapper6, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Has anybody gotten any of these yet? Are they good production quality wise? Oh and what if any are the plans for these things, like will Square make any future figures, all the Organization characters maybe, other Sora forms or any of the Disney characters??? I'm interested in these figures, but I'd like to know if they're worth it... How easy would they be to find and all that.

Can anybody help me out?

2. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If any of the previous Play Arts series are any indication, what they've got out now is all they're planning on doing. So just the four figures, plus the other two (or three?) Sora varients. Kairi, Axel, Roxas, and standard Sora are the regular releases, with Final and Rage form Soras being exclusive to certain online shops. I don't remember if there was a Wisdom form or not.

I think there may be rights issues involved with the Disney characters that might prevent them from making those figures.

3. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I believe you meant Valor Form didn't you? Oh well if that's all there is then I guess that just means I won't have much to buy to finish the set... I do hope Master and Wisdom form get a release though the more Keyblades available the better. I'm surprised Riku wasn't included though; after all he is one of the major players, perhaps there's a possibility of his inclusion later along with at least Xemnas and maybe Ansem the Wise or Roxas in Organization XIII robes.