Digibash: King Starscream Idea

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Ravenxl7, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm.....I'll probably just use the existing head then. This way he can keep his red eyepiping :thumb . As for Screamer here, he is definetly still on the drawing board :wink: . I've been coming up with ways all day today to take the concept of it, and make it work a lot better than my initial digibash.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    My feelings exactly. I've always hated movie Starsream's robot mode and almost nothing I've ever seen done to it has ever made me like it more. Just personal bias. It is indeed an interesting idea though. Maybe it'd be cool with a really regal cape of some sort?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Here's revision #1 to my King Starscream digibash. I personally think that it looks a lot better than it origionally does. I'm thinking that if I do this, that I'll go to Sculpt-bot for a custom head for it. Also, if I do that, it'll have a head inspired by the Screamer's head in this pic, but with a crown like addition :D .

[​IMG]

4. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    o.o

I'm actually liking this idea a bunch more actually. I really hope that we don't run out of the G1 screamers. >.<

My little bro's got the only Movie Screamer in the house, so I can't test it right now, but would it be possible to re-fold the wings to be a bit more cape-like?

I think with some nice claw arms and folded-down wings, he'd have a nice powerful look to 'im. I think something could be done with the legs, but since I've got nothing in my mind at the moment, I've nothing to recommend.

As for the whole "topics-per-page" issue... most forums have an option for each user to set how many topics (s)he wants per page. I wonder why we don't have it...