Kinda off the wall question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oddobot, Aug 16, 2007.

1. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Does anyone around here lift weights? If so are you taking creatine or whey protein?? If so, does either of them have any "sexual side effects"? Or am I just a victim of high blood presure or diabtetes??

I thought i'd ask you guys, cause most of you are like family to me, and just wanted to ask, and get some opinions.

Thanks guys.

ODD

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Is there a problem with the main vein?

3. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    'spose you could say that....................(UGH) goes once, but twice is kinda iffy....

hangs head.................

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I used to lift a lot more than I do now, but it was mostly strength training. I never tried to build mass.

Specifically, though, neither of those should result in sexual side effects. High blood pressure and diabetes, however, both will definitely cause problems (the most common cause of male sexual dysfunction is vascular, and those conditions definitely cause problems with blood flow).

However, depending on the amounts you're taking, they could be contributing. For example, excess protein can tax your kidneys, which are already working overtime due to your other two issues.

I don't know it all or anything, but I work in healthcare for a living. If you want to get into more detail, but not on the boards, feel free to PM me.