kinda like "toy story 3"

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by geerave, Mar 17, 2009.

1. geerave

geerave Well-Known Member

lets say your whole transformer collection came to life, there weapons and everything. the scale of the toys would not change, and the setting would be your home (your not home, of course). who would win @ your house? oh, so its fair, no matrix, unicron or primus. please explain... p.s. is this the right forum for this?

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    this could be more along the lines of Small Soldiers but my G1 Shockwave would win :D 

3. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Well, since Unicron can't count, my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime would wipe the floor with everyone.

4. geerave

i have alot more cons then bots. my cons have more big guns (devestator and stuff)too. but i think having a bunch of megatrons would work against them. the cons would just end fighting each other. then the bots would just wipe them out. one thing is for sure, my house would be trashed.

5. geerave

thats interesting that you would pick G1 guys. i always thought they got stronger as time went on. i would think some one like armada megatron could beat the snot out of a G1...or maybe you dont have him:) 

6. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    I have plenty of newer figures but G1 is my favorite series and Shockwave is my favorite figure its only normal that id pick him and I dont own any MPs and if I had Prime he wouldve been the winner too

7. Cyberjet #7

Cyberjet #7 Banned

Assuming some of my MPs could break out of thier boxes and the plastic totes those boxes are in, I think the 'Cons would win the day over here.

Organizing a solid front would also be difficult for either side, since so many of my TFs are in different rooms and different containers. Mostly there would be medium-sized skirmishes everywhere.

It would be a sad day, as I can see my MP Megatron taking Star Wars figures as human shields and hostages - oh, the humanity...

8. Cashanova

Cashanova Sons Of Unicron PTT

I don't think the problem would be between Autobots and Decepticons, but I'm sure my Classics shelf is heckling my Movie shelf and my BeastWars shelf is hurling abuse at the residents of my RID shelf.
    The BeastMachines shelf tries to back up the BeastWars shelf but gets told to shut up and stand at the back like a red headed step child.

9. geerave

i would like to see some of my guys that have been broken by my kids. they just come to life screaming!

10. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    :lol 

11. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    20th Anniversary Optimus Prime is the USA version of Masterpiece Convoy. Other than Armada Unicron, Prime's the biggest figure in my collection.

12. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    first off all the animated would battle animated and classics battle classics. After a while I say it comes down to movie leader Megs, animated leader Megs, animated leader Ultra Magnus, animated bulkhead, movie ironhide, classic onslaught, stealth lockdown. The decepticons can't mount an attack because both Megs are fighting over who the real leader is. Stealth lockdown is trying to take out the autobots one by one, but lacks firepower. Ironhide tries to do some damage but onslaught's shield deflects the shots, and fires fatal blows, killing ironhide. Bulkhead then takes on onslaught in hand to hand combat. Magnus, the giant prick that he is, tries to take on both megs but before he can use his staff, animated megs fires a shot and temporaraly takes down magnus. Now That bulkhead is the last autobot standing, both megs, onslaught, and stealth lockdown easily destroy bulkhead. Now both Megs resume fighting over who he leader is again. While this is going on, stealth lockdown steals magnus's staff and uses it on onslaught. Now stealth lockdown uses the staff to help animated megs dispose of movie megs. Stealth lockdown slips away as animated megs basks in his victory. Animated Megs turns to Magnus and fires a last laser cannon shot to extinguish his spark. Thinking that he truly is victorious he sits down to relax. With a sneak attack, stealth lockdown uses UM's staff one last time and knocks out Ani. Megs. Lockdown then proceeds to dismantle Megs and keeps all his goodies for his own use. Winner.......stealth lockdown.

13. geerave

do you think that if one megatron killed the other megs that all the cons would fall in line and be loyal to him?

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    The Autobots/Maximals. They outnumber the 'Cons.

My 20th DVD would be the first to fall once his feet fell off, he wouldn't be able to hoist his ass up.

Though a fight would never start because with the exception of RH's G1 Megs (who's a little punk) I would've taught all my toys acceptance and tolerance.

15. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Only if like the decipticons left were all from a series that the remaining megs was from. But If you had like 3 animated cons, 2 movie cons, and a universe con, and Universe megs was the one left, there would be total anarchy.

16. n_tel_ekt

n_tel_ekt Wreaker

I would say City Commander would be victoious over all... But thats just something he cant handle right now. Ima have to roll with my fouth-coming E. (Classics in my book) Omega Supreme.

20th Prime will just watch from a distance since he is the penicle of OP toys and on the verge of being a GOD like TF...

Thus his motto is "Why save a toyline I no longer have a stake in"

(lol, he stole that from Primus)

17. Grimlocka go-go

Grimlocka go-go Back from the Dead TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My 5 G1 Jetfires would wipe out the cons air power, while my army of mp primes (6 + Ultramagnus) would kick the shit outta any of the cons high powered warriors.

Course were talking about a +1000 figure battle, including Joes, Stormtroopers, Robotech and others would be +1500. It would be a blood bath. lol

But with about 30 primes, i don't see the cons having a chance in hell :D 

18. Mobb One

Mobb One Godmaster

hmm. I have roughly the same number of G1 autobots (about 92) and G1 cons (95). I have 4 masterpiece decpticons (when thundercracker comes) and 2 masterpeice autobots (when grimlock comes).

Classics...there are 9 decepticons, which include one voyager Megatron and one deluxe Megatron, and Galvatron, and 4 autobots, which are one deluxe Prime, voyager Prime, Bluestreak, and Bumblebee.

I would say that "a cursory evaluation of Decepticon capability, indicates a distinct tactical deficiency."

However a more thorough evaluation yields the findings that the Autobots have 5 Optimus Primes (masterpiece, G1, Powermaster, classics deluxe, henkei voyager), 1 Rodimus Prime, Fort Max, and God Ginrai as possible leader candidates. I see all the Primes working together or anointing 1 Prime as leader, with Fort Max and God Ginrai knowing their roles.

The Decepticons have...4 Megatrons (masterpiece, G1, classics deluxe, henkei voyager), 2 Galvatrons (G1, classics), 2 Overlords, 1 Scorponok, 2 Black Zaraks, and 1 Deathsaurus.

That's 12 potential Decepticon leaders all contesting each other for supremacy. There's actually 1 more G1 Megatron, but he has been broken (no leg) in previous fights with the Autobots, and I'm pretty sure the other Megatrons would obliterate him as the very first thing that happens. Then throw in 3 Starscreams into that mix, and the Decepticons are too busy infighting when the Autobots launch a whithering assault.

Not sure what happens at that point...the cons have more "super warriors" and leaders than the autobots, so individually they'd have a distinct advantage.

I say all the primes sacrifice themselves during the battle, so that the autobots win.

19. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Sticking with just my Classics/Universe shelf, as far as faction goes, the Bots have it. Until I finish the custom Devastator. That'll even things out a bit.

But then again, only the Seekers on my shelf have their projectiles in place. So while the Bots and the numbers, the Cons have the munitions.

20. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

Here at school, the epic battle would consist of...

Autobots:
    Deluxe Universe Hound
    Robot Heroes Jazz

Decepticons:
    Deluxe Animated Soundwave
    Robot Heroes Thundercracker

I'm banking on Soundwave winning, because he can crack Hound over the head with his massive guitar.