Heavy/Scratch: Killjoy- ROTF/Classics femme

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by warriorpriest, Aug 4, 2010.

1. asphalt

asphalt King of the road

Ebay:
    Honest reaction, CREEPY AS HELL. Nice job.

2. TerraScents

TerraScents WarriorPriest's wife

Creepy?!!

.... ... yeah. .. ok. I can agree with that. She does appear to be a bit of a Reaper with that sword tail. Thanks.

And just a small tidbit about the neck: the joint was replaced and tweaked so that the head will actually extend outward or pop back inward, depending on what mode she's in. If the head is pushed down/in then in bipedal form she can't look forward. She stares kinda ... up at the stars. That was the main drive behind wrestling with the neck joint. Poor femme couldn't even see her own feet. Looked downright odd.

The head/neck area looks and works better in flying mode with the head pushed back inward as it was before reconstruction. I'm not terribly fond of the claws folding over the face, myself, but couldn't think of any alternatives. I wanted her to keep her claws in the shape they were in without messing with the transformation too badly or her overall image. I like kitty toes.

The spikes were a real pain to deal with. Her chest and back had to be literally taken apart to get to the mechanisms. I cried a little bit inside when I clipped off her spikes. I thought, "There's no going back. Literally. There is no re-attaching these!" Commitment to her streamlined appearance was difficult.

3. OldsCut78

OldsCut78 Laser Rod

I think I just found a reason to buy this mold