Killer 7 Toys and Comics?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by wikkiddavis, Oct 13, 2008.

1. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    I just Recently Bought Killer 7 for the PS2 (Brand Spanking new for 10 bucks at K-mart) and I love the game as well I love No More Heroes and Id love to Own the Toys that are in the Booklet Were they ever Maid? Ive been searching and Searching but no site ive been on Has them.

I also Wouldnt Mind to find the Comics either If anyone has Info Let me Know Thanks a Bunch

2. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Thank goodness for the thread! I also got this game Brand spankin' new at my local Sony store for only $12.

But...

How the hell do I play this game?!? Am I doing something wrong? Do I shoot a certain spot on that ball thing? It turns into a monster!

I can't even get by the first enemy! God, I feel so lost and hopeless in this game. Ugh. HELP!

*lowers head in shame*:( 

3. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    You Hit the L1 Button to Scan the Room then you Kill the first Monster then you then While your Aiming you have to Charge up your Gun Just Press Square 3 times the little Viles Should Fill up If Not I just kept on shooting the Eye (it should be right above were the Eggs come out)with Normal Shots and it did Eventually DIE just keep shooting the eye and Try the Charge Shot thing It should work.

I hope I helped!