Kids are evil

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by megatroptimus, Jun 9, 2011.

1. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Hee hee...Isn't it funny how us adults look at collecting toys now! Never thought I would be so serious about TF's growing up :)  But i feel the same way....When my wife and I have kids..no touchy touchy!

2. boxorak

boxorak Lacking Shelf Space

Yeah, I think this will be my biggest concern, should I have kids (or, for that matter, if my mother decides to have another kid). Although, it's less due to fear of children breaking my Transformers (After all, they are made for kids, for the most part) and more due to the fact that I've got several expensive, hard to find, and somewhat less durable japanese collectable figures that I really don't want broken.

3. kurttkrueger

kurttkrueger Well-Known Member

My son is 4 and knows that if it's in the cabinet or on the shelf, its not to be played with. Everything else is fair game, and he has his own stock of sacrificial TFA stuff to keep him going.

Can't say the same for the whirling dirvish of destruction that is my 2 year old daughter though...

4. Superpredaking

Superpredaking Brave Reviewer

I really enjoy looking at the toys with my children ( 2 girls aged 4 & 3) they love the rubsigns especially - there have been a couple of casualties but its all fun isn't it? Their just toys at the end of the day - its difficult to expect children not to touch them - its what they do isn't it?

5. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

I've never really had a problem with kids.

I make it pretty clear what is acceptable and what is not.

My sisters two year old was pretty well behaved 2 days ago.

She picked up Universe 2.0 Dinobot. Put him back on the bed and took off with some candles.

My 8 year old niece and nephew picked up a few figures mostly Classic Decepticons. My niece seemed to like RTS Lugnut.

We went for a walk on the beach afterwards. Threw/skipped a few rocks. Brought back a few clear/white rocks and shells for my sister.

All my nieces (2) and nephews (3) have been well behaved when going in my room. Just fortunate I guess.

6. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

Are we the same person of a different universe? I've been doing that as well