Kidbash's Corner

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by yourreflection, Sep 13, 2009.

1. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saw the dates, hence my "dates are good" exclamation

I just want to move onto the next step (paying for them ;) )

D/L

2. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

Whoops! My bad. I read it as "Release dates would be good!"......how embarassing...:eek: 

3. yourreflection

yourreflection Well-Known Member

Yes, there will be fist and feet. I'm almost done bashing the feet. They currently have articulation at the toe area. I'm trying to work in some articulation at the ankle area as well. I'm hoping to get them molded this Sat and hopefully pics Sunday.

Unfortunately it's tough for me to quote a complete cost for the full kit at this point because not all the parts are done. Once everything is finished, I'll be able to calculate the total cost of supplies/labor. This will give me a better idea for the kits cost. However, I will list price for the individual parts as they are released.

I'll show a sneak peek of it on the Barricade body soon.

I hope you guys don't kill me but to be honest - I've never heard of Nexus Maximus till this thread. I'll collect some feedback after the Brut kit is finished. If the feedback is positive - I'll definitely consider doing a kit for Nexus Maximus - he's a pretty interesting Transformer.

It's unbelievable the positive feedback I've received from just the Little_Brute head. Thanks again everyone for keeping me motivated.

Been working on these "surprises" and their kicking my butt. But trust me - you guys will like them.

I'll look more into Nexus. I might tackle a different project after this kit is finished. We'll have to wait and see.

Don't worry about paying for them now Destrongerlupus. I ensure you, everyone that wants a kit or parts will get them. No need to worry.

4. lotussouljah

YES!! Much better than I thought. I mean...toe area?! This oughta be good!

:thumbs2:  <-- And this is my official go-ahead thumbs up on Nexus Maximus!! I'm all in! But of course, one kit at a time :) 

Good luck YR, can't wait for more tantalizing teaser pics! Have a great weekend, man!

5. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Love that Supreme_Robo1

6. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Ok, when you first started talking about a Bruticus add-on kit, I thought it was a good idea. That was before I had Bruticus. I got one yesterday (happy b-day to me!) Now I'm so excited to get this kit, I can't stop talking about it! My girlfriend is already sick of hearing about it. lol. Man I can't wait til it's all done!

7. yourreflection

Thanks! I've got a voyager size head I'm posting Tuesday BTW. Just waiting or the mold process to complete.

Happy B-Day man, mine is coming up as well and I hope to get another Bruticus myself. I may be even more excited then you guys! About 90% with the chest shield and surprise_1. I was so excited how they turned out I couldn't sleep. If you guys are like me - your going to go crazy when you see them. I'm just working on how they connect now. Pics of the feet will be uploaded later on tonight.

8. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Man I can't wait to get my hands on the whole kit,I just got ROTF Brut last week and he is easily my new favorite Combiner.

Keep up the great work Y_R!

9. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    This is so awesome, I was on the fence about ROTF Bructicus, but now that this kit is coming out, I'm all over it! Does the little brute head fit inside the chest like the original?

10. yourreflection

He's my current fav combiner as well. I missed the boat the 1st time he came out. I actually went out and bought like 3 sets. Currently in the repaint stages of one to look more G1.

Yes, the Little_Brute head does fit inside the chest cavity like the original. This kit will require little modification.

11. yourreflection

Little_Brute Feet, Chest Shield, and Suprise_1 Preview!

For those interested in the Bruticus upgrade kit, I'm happy to announce the following news updates: :thumbs2: 

1. Bruticus feet will be ready for order tomorrow evening. For those that are buying the pieces individually, the feet will be shipping Sat (10.17). Please check back tomorrow evening for pricing.

2. I may push the date of the chest shield up. These may be available this upcoming weekend. Depends if I have time during the week to create the mold. I'm hoping I can.

3. I've attached a teaser pic which shows the feet, chest shield, and a hint at part of surprise_1 :wink: . Better pics of the feet will come tomorrow evening.

I hope you all enjoy.

YR

Attached Files:

12. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    damn thats nice, though i personally keep the tanks as arms due to getting an elbow joint, and the choppers as feet
    are those feet you made able to fit the choppers in thier foot configuration?

13. yourreflection

The feet has the same connectors as the original feet so they work with either the tank or chopper (sorry, don't remember their names.)

14. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    OOOO I see Onslaught's cannons back there,this is turning into something amazing,I'm just gonna wait for the entire set,cause I know I will regret it if I don't get it.

15. lotussouljah

What?! Shame on you guys! Bruticus purists know that the flying bots form the arms and the land vehicles form the legs! IT'S A MUST! :lol 

Blast Off = space shuttle, Vortex = copter, Swindle = jeep, Brawl = tank. For ROTF though....they messed up Swindle as a copter, Blast Off is a.....tank?! :redface2: 

Anyway YR, OH MAN!!! That little tease was soooo good! I freaking love it!!! Though, is that Onslaught anti-air guns in the back, or is that part of the helmet!? What the...This has seriously got me debating whether I should pick up the ROTF Bruticus myself for that G1 colour scheme. I have Energon, already pondering how should I paint the add ons...damn, I wish I was creative....Great stuff, bro, more more more!!! GAH so excited!!!

16. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    Do yourself a favor and get the ROTF set,it's a great homage to the original G1 Bruticus.

17. lotussouljah

You really think I should? No lie, I'm totally confused with the whole Universe, ROTF Bruticus, Google isn't really helping much, neither is tfwiki.net. tfw2005 Resources give the best of the same pictures. Starting to think they're the same guy! I guess I do like it because the colours aren't as flashy, it's more suitable to the military scheme. I'm always down with G1 homages, but the colours aren't really that similar. Plus, the whole Blast Off/Swindle mix up bothers the crap out of me. I've heard from someone that they actually put Blast Off's name on the tank, cementing his character rather than me being able to pretend who is who. lol so much conflict in my head. Then again, I really like my Energon Bruticus cause it's just so different, it's the original mold. Maybe I'll paint the armour the same colour as the Energon weapons......hmmmmm....(psss hey YR! Think you can mold my kit in that translucent blue!? Or is that asking too much? :D )...

18. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    universe and rotf bruticus are the same, just a repack.

this set is shaping up nicely, hopefully i will have enough to grab a set once it is completed

19. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    but anyway, is it possible just to buy that amazing chestplate?
    i was gonna make one myself but you beat me to it

20. yourreflection

Yes sir, those are in fact Onslaught's cannons back there. They will attach to the back of Bruticus and will also attach to Onslaught in alt mode.

Yes, those are Onslaught's anti-air guns. Surprise_1 will be an Onslaught conversion kit which includes: 1. His cannons, 2. Sorry, can't reveal just yet. **Note 1 and 2 will go great with the holiday bonus :wink: .

I'm in the middle of repainting mine right now lotussouljah. I'll be posting WIP soon to the "minor mods and repaints" thread. Maybe that will inspire some ideas for your repaint?

Agreed.

Yes sir. You can wait to purchase the entire kit or buy any of the pieces individually as they are completed.