Kidbash's Corner (Customs Critique Only)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by yourreflection, Sep 13, 2009.

1. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    Submitted this to the Spark plug, not sure if anyone's seen it yet:

What do you think? If you can't totally re-create them, there's still the option of making new pieces that are similar? Just a suggestion.

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Creating modular weapon systems are on our to-do list. This would likely include bladed weapons. Whether or not the blades we create will be compatible with any particular TF is not something I can speak to at this point.

D/L

3. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    Hey Eric and YR

I know its been a while sence any thing has been posted, any new updates on the Kidbash products?

4. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    damn my thoguhts exactly

5. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just had a big 3-way discussion about our plans to move forward last night. I'm getting settled into my new home (and the new Kidbash Studio East), and you should see the blog start heating up again shortly.

Bao's been a busy boy, and is about to travel again, so no promises on how soon we'll be able to show anything new on the last few Kidbash v.1 kits, but we should be able to start sharing the design process on the new stuff very soon.

We're actually taling about (and probably will go forward with) developing one or two products purely as "Proof of Concept" R&D exercises to work out the novice-toy-maker kinks in the process before we start in on the first mass-release product.

We're still committed to being transparent about the whole process so you'll be able to see our progress as it happens. Also, we'll be interested in your input and feedback to help keep us on track for an exciting product.

So yeah, soon, soon, we're goig to be sharing a lot of stuff very soon!

6. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now, just to be sure, the PMOP armor is still coming, right? I know that you guys will have to move away from the licensed stuff after that, but I just want to know I'll be able to get that.

And I'm really looking forward to any targetmasters (or should I say, "robots-that-turn-into-guns-and-the-like"?). Keep up the awesome work!

7. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's up with Kidbash these days. I kinda lost track of things back before Botcon and have dealt with a move to a new house. Now it's August and there don't appear to be any news updates here or on facebook. I remember you guys were gearing up for the new Kidbash line. Forgive me, I'm on a very limited Internet connection at the moment.