Kicked in the Balls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, May 12, 2006.

1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Have you guys ever heard of a show called "Kicked in the Balls"?

I should've figured that anything referenced in a Family Guy episode was a real show

Clip 1
    Clip 2

Oh LORD my groins hurt just by watching that.

And that kick's so vicious,as your guard's down and you're not expecting it.The people viewing it might be laughing,but they wouldn't if they got kicked

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :sly:  WTF...

If you watch closly it really looks faked.. the foot never fully connects in some. I have never heard of this show. So how is it everyone in the clips is "Oh Ok" F-A-K-E FAKE

3. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I'm inclines to agree with that,particularly when he kicks 2 kids in the groin and the dad's like "Oh their on TV okay"

But this one's real

Still those clips made me laugh to the point my eyes watered

4. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fake. No guy in their right mind would let some fool on the street kick them in the nuts and then shake their hand. Nope. Not gonna happen. He could kick me in the nuts, then tell me I won a million dollars and I'd still kick the shit out of him.

5. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    It's not supposed to look real.

It's a parody of those disgusting hidden camera shows where the victims of public humiliation and abuse willingly give up their dignity once they're told it's for television because they've been brought up to believe that fame is the most important thing they could ever achieve, that thier accomplishments mean nothing if they're not being broadcast.

But who is one to abhorr? The fame-whoring participants or the producers who add a laugh track to their pain and shove it down the gullets of a nation? Or the viewers at home who either don't know or don't care that they're contributing to the downfall of society every time they discuss an episode of the latest soulkilling horror at work the next day or regurgitate an irritating catchphrase or out-of-context 'funny line' whenever they reach a point where thier conversations risk turning into something meaningful?

6. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    So....I take it you're not a fan?

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I believe we should most abhorr the viewers who are genuinely amused by another's pain. You know, like me.

8. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

I've seen this a milion times! It's histerical. They have their own site, http://www.kickedinthenuts.com/

My friend, you've just been kicked in the nuts!

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    The first youtube clip shows an audience from like 1979. What are they at? A Richard Prior performance?

I agree with RFs well written rebuttal.
    That kid is one grade 'A' asshole

10. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Yeah, I came to the same conclusion as RandomFerret. Crude and stupid "reality" shows depicting human beings treated like animals, and a studio audience who is supposed to (and does) find this sort of degrading programming as "entertaining."

In that way, it's a pretty smart and well-made satire. I believed it was a real show on HBO, Showtime, Playboy, etc, for awhile...at least until halfway through or so.

11. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    This reminds me of a thing I saw with Brian Dunkleman talking about what he didn’t like about working on American Ideal (like how in the little interview they did with the contestants after getting trashed by the judges they where only allowed to focus on the bad things they where told and never to try and pump them up by pointing out good things that where said). He then goes on to joke that following this example he it pitching his own reality show where he jumps out bushes and kicks people in the balls and yells “You have been Dunkled!” at them.

12. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    It's nice to see so many people agreeing with me. I wrote that while suffering from what would later be diagnosed as my very first migraine. The funny thing is that if you'd asked me about hidden camera tv shows the day before, I'd have had no strong opinion either way.

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

:lol