Keroro Gunso A.K.A. Sgt. Frog

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by ranoobu, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

I actually have about 4 people to help and NONE can find them. 2 are non-natives living in Japan, and 2 are Japanese students that attend the same school I do. No joy anywhere so far except Chinese or Korean websites like Taobao :( 

2. mrclean08

mrclean08 G1 FOR LIFE

Wow that's pretty crazy. One thing I've learned with Bandai Japan products are that once they're gone, it's really hard to find them later.

There is a weekly collector show that is held locally where I live and I remember first seeing the kit in their booth. It was $65 and I thought to myself the price was ridiculous. I ended up paying the same price after shipping from an online store months later.

I don't see any of the DX robot kits or even the pirate ship that was everywhere. All these kits have seemed to disappear off the face of the earth! :confused: 

3. Zircor

Zircor Well-Known Member

Yeah, they sure have. I think there's a rights dispute or something going on, which is why Bandai hasn't been making anymore, which is why they're so hard to find. Hell, the only ones I really CAN find are uberly overpriced ($30 for one of the basic Keroro $5 kits, etc). HLJ still has the ship, and I went ahead and ordered one, but I hate ordering from them because they REALLY rape me on the shipping. Ordered the snake robots too.