Kentucky Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Pointblank, Jan 3, 2003.

1. wesitron

wesitron Well-Known Member

It's sitting at 16% on Rottentomatoes, which I think is probably has a lot to do with fatigue, but it's sure not going to get butts in seats. I think it looks more interesting than some of the recent movies, but I'm not in a huge rush to see it either.

2. Burnout

Burnout Autobot Mercenary

Id rather dive naked into swinning pool filled with double edged razorblades. :D 

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I wish I'd seen this earlier. Kup is the only deluxe from that wave I haven't found yet. I'm sure they're all gone by now.

4. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    It's up to 17% now, but that's also the reviews from critics. The audience score is higher. It's 66%.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Saw some Shufflers & a lone Topspin at Outer Loop TRU.

6. jerichoholic99

jerichoholic99 Well-Known Member

For those it concerns, TLK deluxe and voyager wave 2 are up on HTS. Was hoping to have spotted Megatron somewhere in the wild by now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

yes said one guy bought the pallet of 6 the morning they arrived.

8. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

I saw it Wednesday at 3:30 in a theater not even half full. I'm typing this from the xscape now seeing the 10:30 3D showing like 6 people w 15 min til show time. I hope bad reviews or burn out don't kill it. I loved it my favorite so far. People don't judge fast & furious movies the way they do these & their the same dumb fun type of films. Whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    The only reason Fast and Furious movies are still going is the death of Paul Walker. I believe the 7th would have tanked had his death ( and tribute at the end ) not been in it. But it got butts in the seats and sold tickets, so it made money and they keep making them.

10. noble_prime

noble_prime Well-Known Member

Fast and furious wasn't a children's cartoon in the 1980s that millions of kids idolized and raised future generations on. We get mad at the bay movies because it feels to many of us like all he cares about is explosions, good looking ladies, and American flags. Seriously dotm has one like every several seconds per statistics. Anyway, we're mad that our childhood icons are raked over the Hollywood "we don't care about quality, we care about getting tickets sold" coals mentality. Not looking to start anything about this movie, just wanted to politely state my grievance and say "if you enjoy the movies, I'm glad for you. They just aren't what I'd like".

• Like Like x 1
  11. requiem801

requiem801 Masterpiece Nutjob

Masterpiece Movie Bumblebee (MPM-03) is in stock at The Chosen Prime - can't guarantee it will stay that way. They are the only online retailer that has them in stock right now, as far as I know.