I think this project ended up somewhere between the movie and toon versions, so you might call it "Hybrid Style". There are one or two more things I'd like to do to it, but my friend needs it back soon, so I'm declaring it finished. Notable features include the paint detailing and re-hinged rear door with clear window. If you had this toy, or have seen the others online, you'll know that the rear hatch used to open down like a ramp and had a solid window. I used a hardware store-bought hinge and a few globs of putty to set it right. To make the window I cut out the plastic one with my Dremel and set some clear plastic in with Mighty Putty and glue and cleaned it up with Quikwood Putty. The paints are a mix of spray paint and Tamiyacolor acrylics. The hardest parts to find were the hoses. They are from a Lego Technic Star Wars Pit Droid kit. The added lights on the roof and driver's side are the tips from some missiles I got with a military kit. I filled them in with putty and made little struts for them out of PVC foam board. They're glued on with Zap-A-Gap. The Caddy arrow on the hood is made from putty. I made the rough shape while the putty was still soft, trimmed it down when it was half set, then shaved and sanded it when got hard. The tail lights are clear red over silver.