Keith's Fantasy Club E.A.V.I. Metal Citizen Stack Video Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. trence5

trence5 Well-Known Member

Peaugh comes through again!!!

3. ZEGR

ZEGR Well-Known Member

Nice review....I feel like him being less heavy than expected at this size is probably an advantage,will probably hold poses easier and there is less danger of stressing the joints.I'd have liked it if the truck wheels could extend for vehicle mode but its not that bad.It would also have been nice if maybe the roof of the cab could rotate having the other side in blue color so that in robot mode Ultra Magnus' back would be blue instead of white...just a thought

4. GAUGE

GAUGE Tin Foil Hats = Alternative Facts

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    nice review, very thorough. thanks for that.

I still can't get over the cab. it's completely gutted and just a hollow empty shell to cut costs I guess. To me it's not nearly worth what's it's being sold at. but then, most of KFC's products are always high priced with low quality.

The fact that it's similar plastic to their usual toys is a major bummer, because of the weightlessness to it, means it's not very durable and fragile. there's absolutely no way that would pass any sort of rugged vangelus test or your drop test. :lol 

I am curious Peaugh, have you weighed the toy? most places have it at just over 1 lb.

I was contemplating buying this guy since the first renders surfaced. but no way is it worth 189.00 Bigger doesn't always mean better, specially in this case. IMO, it looks like a super hollow mess like traditional KOs

5. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Peaugh, incredible review as always and it even got your seal of approval! :lol 

Now THIS is how you make a modern version of a G1 fig without Geewuning it up (yes, I meant it as a derogatory term. Deal with it :p ). The first, main, and AWESOME selling point of this fig for me is: He's not a white MP-10 with add on armor!. And it's about time someone did that! I adore that he's is very accurate to the anime-figure, not the old toy. His size is a tad concerning, but with how good he looks and that he's not a Optimus clone in white more than makes up for it.

MP-22 is going to have a difficult time topping this. The only place I will most likely give Takara that will (pretty sure) top Citizen Stack is on the deco as Takara tends to go all out regarding their painting and details. Other than this, I do not (currently) see how MP-22 will hold a candle to this fig.

6. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Takara's will have more options. Options are good. Can't wait to have this and MP22 white Prime stood together on a shelf:

[​IMG]

7. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    So this is made by the same people that made Hercules and Uranos? I didn't know that "KFC" stood for "Keith's Fantasy Club".

And why would you want to be derogatory?

8. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    I'm sold!

9. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    You're thinking of TFC for Herc and Uranos. As far as I know KFC is entirely separate.

10. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am not a big fan of KFC's products, but why do people think that the Takara's trailer would not be somehow hollow or that it would be a white Prime/Magnus wearing an armor? There's simply no proof yet.

11. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really appreciate that it's an accurate singular bot designs vs. the albino Prime w/ "armour" nonsense, but I'm not liking it as an attempted MP slot filler. Massive size aside, the overall design gives me a far more "Classics" inspired feel due to all the aesthetic & color updates. Very clever transformation, though.

12. kibble

kibble Seeker style, yo!

Because Takara themselves teased MP-10 in a custom, chopped-up, G1 Magnus trailer hinting from the start that they had plans for an Ultra Magnus from MP-10 design...

13. DJCHARTERS

DJCHARTERS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am pretty sure takara have already stated mp-10 was designed with ultra magnus already in mind. They have always planned for it to be a white prime wearing armour.

14. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    That's right. Thanks. I was just looking at 3rd party stuff online and saw the "TFC". :) 

15. halfaway

halfaway hey man nice 6 shot

i like the transformation
    i love UM but dont collect masterpieces
    maybe down the road at the right price

16. REMINATOR

REMINATOR Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's what I'll be doing too TigerBlade, MP22 with the white Magnus robot cab side by side. Speaking of the white Magnus robot, what take those MP10 KO so long to do my white Magnus repaint!

Thanks Peaugh for the video review.

17. benclark1982

benclark1982 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very nice review. I may have to break down and buy this. The size for me is perfect.

18. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I want to love it, but there's just... something that's stopping me pulling the trigger and I'm not quite sure what. I love the size, design, colours, transformation looks fun, price is fine for what it is, there's just... I dunno. I might just get him regardless and if he doesn't do it for me in hand I can always sell him off I suppose.

19. G1 Collector

G1 Collector STINGER

Now KFC has got this guy out of the way, lets get back to the Cassettes.

20. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

You can have your Cassette discussion in the 3rd Party Discussion Board, not here, this is the KFC Citizen Stack video review thread.

On that note, thanks for the video review, Peaugh. Your video review helped me decide whether or not to pre-order this guy.