Keep Animated Alive - Petition to Hasbro

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by HailStorm, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Good luck, man. We'll be eagerly awaiting your reply.

2. omega ranger

omega ranger Well-Known Member

I'm usually positive- but not with online petitions. Petitions by mail- there's something that could make a change. But as you and others have stated- online petitions could be forged (plus, ultimately, money is the factor, if things don't make money, they don't continue, especially not with the economy). I do remember a statement made somewhere else on a online petition that was ignored for none of these reasons except for the fact that online petitions require little effort, not nearly enough to change something like the cancellation of Transformers Animated.

3. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Signed. Just 'coz

Get me an address and I'll slide some snail mail their way. If you think it's completely pointless or useless, lull, what happened to the power of one? I'm not ready to loose my precious Ani fix D8<

4. Bruticus_42

Bruticus_42 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Signed, but only about 123 people so far, not good!!

5. Jumpstart17

Jumpstart17 Legacy of Bumblebee......

I second that.... I went and sent a customer complaint email to hasbros main website (not the toy shop) today, I think more of us should do that... that and so i don't feel so lonely doing it LoL

6. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Eh, I went ahead and signed it. Pointless, but I figured it's just a few seconds of my time, and if something positive were to happen from it, awesome.

7. zeroXII

zeroXII metallicon

News Credits:
    Signed.

8. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    You know what's amazing? All the posts about it not being worth the time to sign, but you took the time to type that in this thread. It would have been less time for you to sign it then to type why it won't work!!!

Signed. Even if it's a shot in hell.

9. burtbacharacnia

burtbacharacnia Banned

Screw your online petitions, I'm writing a death threat straight to Hasbro. I think i still have that packet of anthrax lying around here somewhere...

10. Lord Chumley

Lord Chumley Well-Known Member

signed

11. trashtalk

trashtalk Banned

Animated had it's chance but it just couldn't cut it. No matter how well the show was written it didn't look anything like "Transformers". It's crashing & burning for a reason! Nobody cares about an Optimus Prime that looks like a Smurf. Time for you guys to grow up & accept reality. You're all acting like little whining babies! Animated is dying because it totally SUCKS!!!! Mighty Muggs are also dying because they're total crap. Just accept it, if you like Mighty Muggs or Animated you have horrible, horrible taste! And the rest of the world doesn't care about a handful of whining fanboys that have no taste whatsover!

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED, GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!:thumbdown 

[​IMG]

12. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Some people may be whining, but they do don`t go into threads, for something they don`t claim to care about just to troll.

13. BigBadBoombox

BigBadBoombox Boombox Cakes superior!

Dude I hope Karma kicks your trolling butt. I've never voiced up, but every thread you write in you make me want to punch babies having to waste even a moment of my existence reading your drivel, let alone responding to it. Why not go find a harmless hobby, like making birdhouses, then saying how much you hate them.

14. siekone

siekone TeletranX

News Credits:
    Horse shit, It does help! Look at family guy and American dad, and futurerama! all shows that got canceled but rebooted because of fans. Don't give up hope people you never know!

15. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Signed it. Not like it could hurt.

16. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'd rather spend 20 minutes trying to explain to people why internet petitions are pointless and not worth putting any false hope into than spend 3 seconds signing one.

People need to quit making these dumb things, period. They give people a sense that they are doing something useful which is absolutely false.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  17. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

It's only been up for 20 hours, give it time to get the word out.

You're saying that you've never done anything out of the ordinary to make a difference? And I'm sure that everything your said and done is just golden huh?!

18. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    actually doing something..regardless of the outcome makes people feel good because they feel they did something, period.

If people truly need to stop making dumb things, then you need to stop making dumb posts. 192 signatures on it so far in less then 24 hours is impressive. And people will feel like they tried at least. Leave em alone and stop trying to be a internet bully when people try doing positive things.

19. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You seem to miss my point - this WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I'm not saying that as an opinion, I'm saying that as a proven fact. Internet petitions DO NOT WORK.

Whatever, dude. Feeling good when you do something that actually matters is fine, but signing an internet petition isn't going to matter. Period.

Kudos to the people that are writing letters - it still may not help, but it's a far more valid way of going about it.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  20. HailStorm

HailStorm Member

How do you know? The only way that it doesn't work for sure, is sitting back and not doing anything at all.