Kazi Brick 8011 Scorpion Warrior

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Scaleface, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As you may know Kazi is the brick company (ie Lego copycat) that released a whole line of actually Transforming brick robots in the last few years. In my opinion, their current work is far superior to Kre-O because they actually transform.

[​IMG]

What I'm reviewing here is a tie-in line they did to their bigger brick robots, called Universe Warriors. The Universe Warriors are smaller non-transforming robots meant to be companions to the larger transforming ones. The interesting thing about them is they come with duel instructions for assembly. You can either make them into a single robot, or combine two sets into one larger robot, the Super Warrior. Think of them as drones, Mini-Spies or Micromasters, or whatever.

[​IMG]

The first Universe Warrior is called Scorpion Warrior. As you can see, it's just a couple odd bricks put together into a simple semi-humanoid shape, with guns and weapons. It's mostly held together with 3mm clips. I love how the lower legs are actually mini-figure coffee cups!

There were some QU issues. Some of the larger bricks had noticable flash. One piece, the brick that holds on the eye, was not fully mold injected. I had to replace that brick with one from my box of bricks. Also, the little stick shift on the right arm, broke with I inserted it. I may have used too much force. Another common part easily replaced.

I paid $2.02 including shipping for Scorpion Warrior on ebay.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those eyes...... Number 5 alive!

3. Jaller8240

Jaller8240 Refuses to Believe

Funny, Kazi was the name of a Bionicle character.

4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lego stole it.