Non-TF: Kamen Rider Keijou (OC) Character Art Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by TedimusPrime, Jun 10, 2012.

1. TedimusPrime

TedimusPrime Part Time Toy Designer

UPDATED 6/21/12 WITH THREE NEOMORPH ASSASSIN SKETCHES

With the update, the Neomorph Assassins are a group a genetically modified individuals selected by The Powers That Be. There's a total of six, though I've only uploaded three.

Since I still have free time at work, I'm still doing sketches. I've started a new KR character, Keijou, and decided to post art of him and the characters involved with the story as I churn them out. I'll even try to post pieces of that story.

Tell me what you think- concept, art, story, characters, and if I should take it further.

Suggestions are also welcomed. While I've done the art for the two main riders in the story, there are several assasin themed monsters involved. Any ideas for those would be greatly appreciated.

So without further adieu...

[​IMG]

Keijou means ordinary, which is the basis for the character. He takes the same route from his day job home every day for seven years. It's a dangerous trek, and often he sees people attacked and mugged and often does his best to help him. But one night after trying to prevent a mass execution on that path, he falls asleep wounded amongst some trash. When he awakes, he finds what looks to be a Kamen Rider Belt, and although it doesn't appear to be anything more than just an old metal belt, he decides to bear the image of a Kamen Rider- though the last Kamen Rider disappeared many years prior. It isn't until later he realizes that the reason the execution occurred was due to a search for the belt- which in fact does contain real power. His belt is based off of a lock.

[​IMG]

Kamen Rider Oblivion is a buisnessman and opportunist. Having his drug manufacturing and distribution company taken over by The Powers That Be made him a bit uneasy, but the opportunity to work with Kamen Rider technology was too enticing for him to turn down. He needed to be close to that power and when given the chance to use it, became Kamen Rider Oblivion. With his belt bearing a stove motif, Oblivion is based off of charred wood.

[​IMG]

The man who became the Sogekihei Neomorph's journey into darkness started in his early years. His parent's political involvement gained them too much attention, and thus, before the young Sogekihei's eyes, they were taken out by a sniper. But instead of resentment, Sogekihei found that he admired the sniper who was able to successfully fight and annihilate his enemies without letting them know, or... even being near them. Sogekihei then joined the military, trained to be a sniper, and believes at one point of his life he actually encountered the man who killed his parents on the battlefield. However, he claims he let him go. Something about killing someone with so much talent is disagreeable with his philosophy. His desire to improve his sniping abilities made him all to eager to agree to become a Neomorph, which simply added new factors into a game that he was already very good at.

[​IMG]

The Tou Neomorph also had a rather rough childhood. Growing up, he was constantly haunted by his abusive father who would often beat him and his mother into submission. He learned very early that power gives you respect. Yet after an incident on the streets of his neighborhood, stumbling into a knife-fight, he realized that he too can wield power. He murdered his father and ran away from home, for... his mother, who never stood up for herself, was unworthy of his respect. Now he finds enemies to home his skills upon and force into respecting him. It's the one reason that he became an assassin, to make the most difficult people respect him before they die. Now that there's a Kamen Rider in town, he's thrilled to become a Neomorph so that he can control the Rider just as he has countless others.

[​IMG]

The Ittou Neomorph is the most levelheaded of the Neomorph assasins, though perhaps the most passionate. An high ranking employee of his father had fought against the original Kamen Riders as a monster. After his defeat, Ittou's family was ruined and their riches turned to spoils. They began turning to crime, so as Ittou grew up, he began training in swordfighting- the only honorable form of fight...ing in his opinion. Killing was an easy way to make cash and the way he sees things, the Kamen Riders are responsible for the morally detestable actions he carries out. For years he's fought his opponents in hopes that one day someone would dawn the name of a Kamen Rider and be worthy of his revenge- and now that he's a Neomorph assassin, that day has finally come.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  2. SwerveGears

SwerveGears The King of Victory

News Credits:
    This is interesting. Maybe this could take place in the period of time where Kamen Rider Aqua was in OOO's time period, and a time-travel malfunction had him end up years after he had left.

3. TedimusPrime

I kinda want to have it maybe in an alternate reality where a lot of the old riders and shocker existed, but are things of the past.

4. TedimusPrime

Three new sketches added