Kal El Reviews: Bot Shots

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Kalel, May 5, 2012.

1. Kalel

Kalel C-Mac

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Toy Industry Analyst

News Credits:
    You need to put more energy into your reviews. I should feel some kind of emotion from your voice, like excitement, disappointment, confusion. I should be drawn in by your voice as much as by the actual content.

For example, I'm convinced Vange1us is so popular because his voice is pure ear candy. It's over the top and fun.

Don't take this too hard, though. I'm still not very good at it yet, either. Just keep it in mind.

3. nelodiavolo

nelodiavolo Transformer Nerd

News Credits:
    I disagree, I actually think the review is fine. Not everyone has an over the top personality and I actually prefer an honest review from regular TF fans.

Some of the more popular reviewers ham it up a bit too much for my taste. I can take it in small doses, but some of them get annoying to listen to. Humor is sometimes forced or the enthusiasm is way too loud. That givin, I do like someone like Thew who is over the top, but I find him naturally funny, and his videos are no longer than 5 minutes.

Anyway Kalel, nice video. Keep at it. I'm a Botshot fiend myself. I have all of them thus far. Minus the repeats such as Prime and BB.

4. Kalel

Kalel C-Mac

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thank you i appreciate it a lot! If you compare my first review to my second you can see a change from my mono-tone approach (not on purpose) to a more fun approach in the second, just trying to be myself (which is hard whilst doing other things required ie: making sure in frame and lighting). That being said i can only improve and it will of course become more natural :) 

5. Kalel

Kalel C-Mac

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    re-uploading bot shots video in better quality :) 

6. Kalel

Kalel C-Mac

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    re uploaded in HD