Kabaya Prowl Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LamboTwinLove, Aug 13, 2012.

1. LamboTwinLove

LamboTwinLove Lambo Assassin

How does one go about putting these figures together? I have Prowl, picked him at last years TFcon and he's just been sitting around, stickers were applied at con but that's about it. I'm just not sure how to put him together...

2. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

The box has instructions. Just take the parts off the sprues, and put them together as shown on the inside of the box.

3. LamboTwinLove

Oh they're on the inside of the box? I never looked on the inside and if I recall I didn't see on the pieces how to connect them all together.

I don't even know why I bought the damn thing, I suck at putting things together like that.

4. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I don't have the Prowl set specifically, but they're not that hard to figure out. Especially if you have a Classics/Henkei Prowl (or any of the mold, really) to base things off of.

Arms go where arms go, legs as well, then the hood chest and head.

5. LamboTwinLove

Are they supposed to snap together or something? I didn't really get the assembly process when I looked at it. Sadly I don't have the damn thing in front of me. I'm at work and we're dead slow and Prowl popped into my head so I looked online for something to show me how to do it and found nothing.

6. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep, just snap everything together, no glue needed. Following the instructions is easy. You can just twist the parts off sprues, but if you want a cleaner break you might want to use a clipper. And a toothpick will be helpful in applying the stickers.

7. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Well, nothing really snaps together, everything just plugs into place since parts are meant to be unplugged and moved for "transformation."

It's really just taking parts off the sprues and plugging them together. Placing the stickers on is really the most taxing part of the whole thing.

8. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

yeah they're not that hard, i didn't even use the instruction because i didn't want to ruin the boxes, pretty much just assemble them according to the tiny pictures on the box art. i'm pretty sure some one scanned the instructions online so people don't have to opened up their own boxes.