Justitoys WST Solo Assault Group aka Sixshot Review

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by TheGame2K5, Aug 8, 2012.

1. TheGame2K5

TheGame2K5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First review ive done on here so here goes. Just got this guy in a couple days ago and in a word he is awesome. Coming from Justitoys I expected the same quality of their previous releases and was not disappointed. I never owned the original G1 so Im not sure if they have changed much with regards to articulation but it is what one would expect from a downsized G1 figure. In bot mode his arms rotate at the shoulders and the lower half with the fists can spin around for transformation. His head has zero articulation, his legs bend at the knees only. Transforming him between modes is pretty painless, you never have extreme fear of breaking it. The legs were a little stiff on the first transformation but thats really the only issue I had with mine. My one complaint is that the directions still kind of suck for sticker placement, I left 2 off because I could not figure out where they should go since the area they point to doesnt look like it would work there.

The fact that managed to pull off all 6 modes in a figure this small is very impressive. Just like the original some modes look better than others. Mouth on the animal head even opens. They really upped the amount of diecast for this go around as well. It actually weighs the same as Prime Deluxe Knockout. The purple in the legs are diecast along with the green front half of the chest. If you are a fan of the WST line this figure is a must for your collection. Even if you're not Id say its still worth the purchase. You can find them on ebay for the price of an Arms Micron Prime deluxe figure.

Attached Files:

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Looks good but you have car mode wrong - the wheels should all be able to swing forward and sit more like an actual car. There should be windshield stickers for the car as well.

3. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

Looks pretty great. I may have to get this to go with the rest of my WSTs. Thank you for the review.