justinRODimus' somewhat weak collection!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by justinRODimus, Aug 23, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

2. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Pretty nice. Not amazing, all things considered, but you're getting there :) 

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice setup bro :thumbs2: . i can empathise w/you b'coz my collection isn't that much either (downsizing due to nagging wife).

4. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    nice pics, justin...first time im seeing ur collection...i agree with the figures ur planning to get next, good plan...u'd best start off completing the movie line asap though, the stuff u want is gonna be real hard to find, especially premium blackout..i saw a couple of leader brawl's in one store around here, but ive never seen premium blackout outside the store where i got mine (thanks to rizuan, the guy who posted above this)....animated, ur just missing the new figures, they will be out for quite a while, so u dont need to worry about finding them, unless ur in a hurry (like me, lol)...henkei grlmlock looks cool, a bit shiny in the legs though :D  i totally agree with u about posing figs and displaying them..though at the moment, as im short of space in my room, im guilty of not posing them properly..i had to squeeze in all my animated figures in this tiny space, so u cant even see them all clearly..ah well, i hope to get some places to display them, u've done a great job

5. justinRODimus

like i said, i have little interest in movie figs for now. i'm sure when ROTF approaches, i'll get that feeling again, but i don't mind eBaying for them so I'm not worried. I have never seen a premium blackout in stores (i think i just missed out). animated is losing its touch as i'm getting into henkei and universe. magnus and sentinel are iffy, i just don't care for their cartoon characters too much. grimlock and swoop are the only MUST HAVES from the animated line i have left, megatron i could take it or leave it.

6. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    well, the movie figures arent great anyway, so i dont blame u for not wanting em....
    but IMO, the animated figures (once i got into them) are great...i agree, sentinel and magnus were two guys i thought i wouldnt want coz i wasnt into them in the cartoon, but the figures are really great..and megs is really awesome...
    but i agree, classics/henkei are really addictive and they look so good that u lose interest in the rest sometimes..which is why i wanted to finish movie/animated before i got into them :D 

7. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    I envy your animated autobots.

8. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    arent they quite easy to find?

9. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    And they would be wrong. Every collection must start somewhere and you seem to be off to a good start.

10. justinRODimus

but maybe too pricey for a 14 year old. i got lucky i had graduation money to spend but they totalled at least a couple hundred bucks for the animated line i have, and i'm not even done.
    edit: nevermind, it came out to 110 for my bots, 70 for the cons (again, not finished though)

11. justinRODimus

sorry for doublepost,but thanks. things like this make me wanna keep on keepin on.

12. MetroBoy

MetroBoy Keeper of the Cheese

Good start! No Transformer collection is compleate without the Watchmen.

13. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Good start, it's very nice to meet someone who liked the Movie so much that he needed to buy a TF toy. Keep it up!

14. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    im one of them too :D 

15. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Your display has a very clean look to it. I like the action poses on your animated area. I think a good collection isnt so much about quantity, as it is about the quality of the pieces in it and what thay mean to the collector. Good job and a great start.

16. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nice shots. If you like Animated, Leader Megs will fit in nicely with your Deceptichumps. He just looks awesome and is very posable.

17. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Very cool. I like your collection.

18. justinRODimus

Thanks for the feedback! Updated.

19. deathdark

deathdark Member

Ebay:
    i c dark optimus prime? what`s it?

20. justinRODimus

thats nemesis prime, a san diego comic-con/ hasbro toy shop exclusive repaint of classics optimus prime. there are actually many backstories for him, you could start here: Nemesis Prime (disambiguation) - Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki

a suprise to most people on these boards, he is still available here: TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE Voyager Class: NEMESIS PRIME - Product Detail

while last years exclusive sold out in hours, this one has been in stock for almost a month!