Justice League Unlimted anyone?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Fiy, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Fiy

Fiy Alien Velociraptor

News Credits:
    The Cancelled shows you want back thread [plus the fact that I been watching my season sets] got me in the mood to discuss the awesome show that was Justice League/Unlimited!

So people, lets talk. Who are your favorite characters? What are your favorite episodes? Favorite story lines?

2. Eradicator

Eradicator I am Antithesis

Always a fan of Superman so most of his episodes were good. In particular I liked the ones with the Justice Lords. Of course I love Mirror Universe stories in general.

I remember really liking the Despero one I think it is because of Flash's comic chemistry with Kilawag. They were hillarious together.

I remember there was one thing about the Cadmus arc that pissed me off. That was what they did to Hamilton's character. He completely betrays Superman just because he once grabbed him by the collar. Superman still didn't do anything to him. You'd think just that one instance wouldn't cause him to be that paranoid of Superman going crazy.

Oh Hereafter was in interesting way to handle the Death and Return of Superman. I still tear up a bit when watching the first half. They did an excellent job making Lobo incredibly annoying in the second half of it. I remember thinking the exact thing Jon says when Lobo left just before he said it.

3. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I think they did a cool job of redeeming the evil dude in "Hereafter" (what was his name again?)

4. Sideways

Sideways Banned

Brainiac and The Question were some of my favorite characters.
    Oh and the Justice Lords too.

5. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

Vandal Savage. Loved those eps, and especially the way they handled him, knew nothing of him before, and not much now, but loved the way he was portrayed in Hereafter...

6. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Man, The Question was awesome in JLU. Never has there been more perfect voice casting than Jeffrey Combs for that role.

Carl Lumbly as J'onn was always great, too. And even though I'd never heard of him, and still have no idea what else he's done, Kin Shriner was an awesome Ollie.

The thing with Emil Hamilton pissed me off, too, though.

7. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

For a show I love so much it's tough to pin stuff down. My favorite scene is when flash takes out brainiac/luthor and almost phases out of existence.

I also liked the episode where they traveled to the future and old batman meets present batman.

8. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    I've been rewatching this all week actually. Great show, it's amazing how much better it got once it stopped being Justice League (which was an ok show for sure) and what it turned into.

Really wish we would have gotten another season or 3 out of it.

9. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

My favorite episode was "The Greatest Story Never Told" which was completely about Booster Gold. It was, pardon the expression, pure gold. I love when the kid calls him Green Lantern and when Skeets turns into the traffic light for no reason.

My favorite character only appeared a few times, Batman Beyond. I didn't like Epilogue for the idea that Terry was trained to be Batman from birth but the "Once and Future Thing" story was great. Also, it had Jonah Hex.

And the best overall moment was when GL was stopped because of yellow pudding getting through his shield.

10. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

My favourite episodes weren't really in Unlimited but the first season of JL when they get teleported to the alternate universe with the Justice Guild of America. Tom Turbine ftw.

Oh and in Unlimited my favourites are The Great Brain Robbery and Flash Appreciation Day.