justice League unlimited figures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by jorod74, Apr 1, 2008.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i got something in the mail from my best friend- he sent me his extra JLU figs. it wasn't many, but i like em and they go great with my BTAS collection.

i got:
    Batman
    Superman
    Aztek
    Flash
    Green Arrow
    Green Lantern
    Mr. Fate
    Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    Hawkgirl
    and I recently got Vigilante at TRU.

i saw on a few websites that there are tons more JLU figs than i thought or ever saw at stores, so i am really considering just getting the remaining "Core" figs that I don't have and a couple others, like Zatanna for my BTAS set.

any of the figs your favorites or recommendations?

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I really like the Big Barda and Dr. Light. I just wish the Barda was taller so she'd be "in scale" with the rest of the line. But they're just using the standard female body to keep costs down and in the end I'm happy they made her.

3. doubledumbassonyou

doubledumbassonyou Well-Known Member

My JLU grail has to be Vigilante. Picked him up in a 3 pack with Obsidian & Braniac late last year. Can't wait until the line relaunches as a Target exclusive when they get The Question.

4. Aberration

Aberration Templar Rodimus

News Credits:
    I have all six members of the Green Lantern Corps (John Stewart, Kyle Raynor, Katma Tui, Kilowog, Arkkis Chummuck, and Tomar-Re), and even bought a mess of the older Lantern figures so I could arm them with constructs. I also have Sinestro and Justice Lord GL opposing them, I wish they'd do more GL villains though.

5. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well according to toyfare, they are going to do a lot more figs, so there is hope. I want LOBO.

6. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I didn't know where else to post my question. I recently acquired the old 92 kenner batmobile from the animated series and was wondering if the JLU batman figure fit in the cockpit? or are the bat ears too large? any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: heres a picture of the batmobile for reference.
    [​IMG]