Justice League Movie Fan Cast

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by bearweezie, Aug 11, 2012.

1. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Superman - Henry Cavill
    Batman - Michael Fassbender
    Green Lantern - Michael Jai White
    The Flash - Bradley Cooper
    Wonder Woman - Lynn Collins
    Martian Manhunter - Djimon Hounsou
    Aquaman - ??
    Cyborg - Rampage Jackson
    Hawkgirl - ??

2. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Browsing/Not Buying

Overall I'm indifferent to who's cast as whom, but IMO Gina Carano IS Wonder Woman.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lynn Collins would be a good fit as well.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lynn Collins has a good look for WOnder WOman but I hated her acting.
    Wonder WOman above all else is a bad ass you need someone who is believable as a badass, Angelina Jolie has proven time and again that she can be a bad ass

4. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    Was she in the movie, Blood and bones, with Michael Jai White?

5. j.a.f.o.

j.a.f.o. Just Browsing/Not Buying

Dunno. I only know her from MMA and Haywire.

6. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I think Gina Carano should do one more movie without having her lines dubbed just so we can get a better idea of her acting. I thought she was good in Haywire even though it was her first movie and we know that she can kick ass in real life.

In regards to Angelina Jolie, I just think she is too thin for the role nowadays. She would have been perfect for Wonder Woman when she played Lara Croft though.

7. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Nathon Fillion as Green Lantern would be awesome

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

you know, you're probably right about Gina. she might fit well.

9. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

Gina Carano is the real life Wonder Woman (at least physically), but without major acting lessons, it's effectively the same thing as when Shaq was cast to play Steel.

Dubbed? As in it wasn't her voice? That's too bad, as she sort of sounded like Susan Eisenberg (JL/JLU Wonder Woman) in Haywire, which would have been a plus for her playing WW.

She might have been a good choice, way before she was over-exposed, but going with her now would be too Hollywood-Gimmicky, for my tastes. Besides, WB seems to like the idea of going with semi-unknowns for their Super-leads. The exception would be Ryan Reynolds...and we all know how that turned out.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Ignoring Batman and Robin, a 42 year old Nightwing would be too old.

11. Dinobot14

Dinobot14 Maximal

Ebay:
    I will go with the Justice League cartoon roster with a couple other characters that I like from Young Justice.

Superman- Eh, I don't know.

Batman- I don't know either. But Nicholas Cage would be kind of interesting if he did it right. He would basically be playing his character from Kick ass, which was pretty good.

Wonder Women- Don't know and I don't really care. I never liked Wonder Women very much. I would just replace her with Zatanna.

Zatanna- Like people have said; Olivia Wilde or Anne Hathaway. Probably Anne.

Green Lantern- Ryan Reynolds would be fine, but Nathan Fillion would be awesome. Also, Will Smith would work if they went with John Stewart, but I would rather have Nathan. Hell, why not have both!

Flash- Needs to be Barry Allen. West is forever Kid Flash to me. 3 options. Ryan Reynolds if he isn't a lantern, Bradley Cooper as a backup. Neil Patrick Harris would be awesome, however...

Aquaman- NPH is the only option if Aquaman is in it. It would balance out how much Aquaman sucks and would make him kind of awesome. Harris could totally pull off a full blond beard. Ron Perlman could also do it as long as he isn't an active hero and just makes a cameo or something.

Martian Manhunter- No idea. How about the combination of guys who played the fish guy in Hellboy.

The Hawks- I could take them or leave them so I don't care.

Green Arrow- Hmm....Bradley Cooper could probably pull it off. Or perhaps even Dax Shepard.

Honestly though I don't see a Justice League movie being made any time soon though.

12. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This.

13. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Actually I read an article that said they would not be doing the whole lead up thing like the Avengers did which makes me worry that Justice League won't do as well because that's a big part of why Avengers was so successful in the first place.

The lead ins did 3 things for the Avengers.

It introduced the concept of a super hero team and larger universe to the general movie goers. If they hadn't done that I think the only people that would of wanted to see the movie would of been existing Avengers fans.

It advertised for the movie years before they even started filming it. This creates more anticipation for the movie than any other super hero movie ever made. Justice League's first advertisements won't be until they're in post production at the earliest.

And finally the lead ins introduced the audience to each of the Avengers. Having a team gives the risk that the audience, aside from the hard core fans, won't really know who the characters are. I actually seen this with the Avengers in Hawkeye and Blackwidow who seem to be the weakest characters simply because neither of them had their own movie. Justice League will have every character be like them.

I really hope someone realizes what they're going to be missing if they don't do any lead ins to the Justice League movie.

As for who should be in Justice League?

Well I like Christian Bale but it would be confusing if they cast him as Batman again given it won't fit the continuity of his solo movies so reboot or no reboot they need a new Batman.

I actually LIKE the Green Lantern movie and hope they make a sequel with the same cast. So yeah he should be in Justice League.

I would like to see a Superman reboot with NEW villains. Watching Superman vs. Lex Luthor every single movie has gotten old.

They'll of course need someone to play Wonder Woman though it seems like they've made at least 3 different attempts at a movie in the last decade that never saw the light of day. Why is it so hard to make a Wonder Woman movie? I'll probably get a lot of flack for saying this but how about Megan Fox?

Some other characters I'd like to see who I don't think have ever had movies before...

The Flash, who did had a TV series back in the 80's I think. Given he's kind of a wise cracking super hero I think he needs a good comedian who can also look the part of a thin, fast, super hero. Jim Carrey is the first one that comes to mind.

Hawkman who I think should be the Justice League's version of Nick Fury sense he's actually from an older super group. He can be trying to ban together a younger team of super heroes. I would like someone to play him who is old enough to fit the character but looks like he's still in pretty good shape for at least one action scene as Hawkman. Lets steal one of Marvel's actor's and put Reb Brown in there. Mostly because I met him in 2004 and he's in perfect condition for what I want with the character.

And finally I'll get even more flack for one this one but... Aquaman. Preferably one based on this version.

[​IMG]

Except with his usual orange shirt and the chest armor from the hook hand version. I just like this one because of the interesting pattern on his pants and most of all the HAND...

Need someone blond to play him... steal Thor's actor! But get a hair cut, don't like long haired Arthur Curry.

14. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    OUTRAGEOUS! :thumb 

15. bearweezie

bearweezie Well-Known Member

I'm a big MMA fan so I love Gina Carano, plus she is beautiful.

I wouldn't mind any of these girls to play Wonder Woman

Olivia Wilde
    Cobie Smulders
    Gina Carano
    Megan Fox

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Would love Kate Beckinsale if she were a little younger.

[​IMG]

Angelina Jolie is too skinny and old for me.

16. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I actually didn't realise he was that old, well, strike that idea from the record then :p 

You don't have the Justice League without Wonder Woman, it is simply not the done thing.

We don't need stunt casting of NPH to make Aquaman awesome, that's actually a lot easier than popular (read: bullshit) opinion says it is. Do some reading.

I'm just going to borrow rxlthunder's gif for a second:
    [​IMG]

Megan Fox, that skinny, talentless hack? Are you for fucking real????

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Mgena Fox...Do you want the movie to fail?

She already did a comic book film (Jonah Hex) and that tanked.

18. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

This doesn't make any sense. You're talking about Hawkman in the Justice Society, right? Well technically Superman and Batman were part of the team too, albeit, honorary status.

Also, why would they need a Justice League version of Nick Fury? Do you really think WB should try for a complete rip-off of the Avengers movie?

19. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The Nick Fury for Justice League should be King Faraday or Martian Manhunter.

20. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

See, at least this makes sense, though if the New 52 will be a template for the JL movie, then this sort of role would probably go to Steve Trevor or Amanda Waller.