Justice League - Movie Discussion

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by transfan681, Apr 27, 2014.

1. There D Hood

There D Hood Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    98uhjnm.jpg
    (Great. Now we're going to have to do another v movie fighting over these. His moustache doesn't stand a chance against mine...)

2. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I'm not sure where that Batman is from, but that moustache looks frighteningly natural on his face. Is it British Batman?

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    I showed the trailer to my dad the other day and I couldn't help but notice this time that Flash doesn't have his fingers covered.

He's (or should be) a forensic scientist, and yet he goes around leaving his fingerprints all over the place? Just when I thought I couldn't dislike that costume any more then I did.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GoLion

GoLion Banned

News Credits:
    Silly costume would have made so much more sense if it was Wally. That's who this version reminds me of anyway.

5. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

So the strings are not the only thing to hate now. Good.

6. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

Water Thor :lolol 

Flash's suit looks horrible. And how would the Flash not see everyone else leave?

DC just needs to stick to tv. That's what they're good at.

7. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

He's also fast enough to engage in forensic countermeasures and no one would know the difference. Or this Barry version is someone born with the condition that means they have no finger prints. Or they were burned off by electrified chemicals.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    As a Wally fan, I take great offense at this. This resembles no version of Wally, ever. If you mean because this actor is younger than Barry should be, okay, I guess. But other than being young, this is no more Wally than it is Barry. It's certainly not Wally's personality. It's nobody, really. Someone could make a better case for this Flash being Peter Parker than any possible DC character.

9. knights of Australia

knights of Australia Well-Known Member

10. knights of Australia

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    really ? that is what annoys you ? it´s just a joke man ! and do you mean the cw shows ? because I wouldn´t exactly consider them good television ...

- arrow had like two seasons that managed to send away half of it´s fanbase ...

- the flash can´t even write a surprising identity reveal which is the only thing they seem to do or keep it´s rules of time traveling consistent ...

- legends only makes that more obvious by just making it worse when I tought that simply wasn´t possible ...

- and supergirl jus writies whatever idiotic idea that comes to mind in favor if focusing more on it´s look audience we are lesbians !! characters

and this is when they are not wasting time on completly irrelevant episodes that don´t matter to the main story at all

so yeah ... you better hope they don´t stick just to television ... my oppinion at least

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The Flash movie suit: WHO WOULD POSSIBLY DESIGN SUCH A THING FOR THEMSELVES TO WEAR?

Is movie Barry into S&M and purposely wanting to make something as uncomfortable to wear as possible?

13. knights of Australia

Flash suit looks like injustice

[​IMG]

14. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    They aren't even remotely good there either.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

But compared to MoS, BVS, and Suicide Squad, they're Shakespeare :lol 

Granted, I only really watch Flash and Legends. I despise Green Arrow as a character (Hawkeye too). Supergirl's kinda meh.

16. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Are people really complaining about Cyborg being, well, part machine?

As quoted above, it's the Injustice design armor. Speedsters are traditionally fragile.

17. There D Hood

There D Hood Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    It's from Justice League Action. Mxyzptlk gave the heroes facial hair for a moment.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Firstly, no and no. It's not the Injustice design. Nor is it the Injustice 2 design, if that's your next guess. What it is, is overly-elaborate for no reason, with a weird criss-cross design which serves no possible purpose and no one would make for themselves.

And speedsters aren't that fragile. If they were, they'd fall apart at high speeds from wind resistance. Or they'd pulp themselves when they ran into a wall or obstacle at super speed, which happens to speedsters in comics ALL THE TIME. What they do need is to be able to move easily. That's kind of the entire point of being a speedster.

It's the same problem as Aquaman. Attention designers: Aquaman lives underwater and has to swim 24 hours a day, maybe he's not going to wear huge, heavy armor. You ever try swimming with street clothes on? It's brutal. Hauls you down like an anvil tied to your leg. Now imagine armor.

It's lack of thought during the design process.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    It's probably more executive meddling trying to make something "cool" and different. I recall reading an article from a special effects guy who several times would have executives ask for a meeting before the Director did because a temp sequence was more accurate rather then "cool" and were asking for it to be changed for the final version. Same with clothing designers, especially the fantasy genre in the 80's when they'd get requests for outfits that made no sense but would be really cool for this one sequence.

The experts tend to think of a lot of things that directors and executives ignore in favor of the rule of cool.

I'll be honest, until more recently I really thought Flash's costume was rubber banded together. It looked that bad to me.

20. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits: