Just won a predacons lot, good deal?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by blahduh, Aug 23, 2007.

1. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    Looks like a fair deal to me

3. beatrush

beatrush Collects too many things

Ebay:
    *Jealous of your predaking feet and right fist*

Good deal to me

4. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    very good deal

5. blahduh

got the lot yesterday, the guy obviously don't know how to pack toys at all.
    He put everything in a plastic bag(And no, the toys/accessories themselves are not wrapped), put the plastic bag in a box, then put in some hard papers around it.

This is really so far the worst packaging I've ever seen. Good thing is it comes super quick so it didn't get too much chance to get damaged on the way here.

Now for the toys, only razorclaw is metal(And complete), and all of them have light to moderate sticker wear. Headstrong have heavy sticker wear(Seems that's pretty common for headstrong, i wonder why), but other than that he's in very nice shape. Rampage has the best condition of the 4. Divebomb is in pretty good shape too, most of the wears is from wing stickers. Razorclaw has a broken shoulder canon and an broken arm peg, but luckily they are both on the same side, so it's easily replaceable, other than that he's in excellent condition.

As for the accessories, all predaking parts are complete, swords are complete for the 4. It comes with 1 gun each for Rampage/Headstrong/Tantrum, so it will be a headache to try to complete this in the future.

Overall I think it's a good deal, because I probably only have to spend $30-$40 more to get the whole set completed. And getting a complete predaking for under $150(shipped) is always a steal to me.

6. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    missing the following
    5 hand guns Each bot has 2 hand guns
    2 swords
    1 bot
    ANd I only see a set of feet no extra foot in the pic

7. blahduh

The swords are complete for the 4 figures(Divebomb is holding a sword), extra foot came from Tantrum(The set of 4 figures does not include Tantrum but it does come with his predacon feet, that's why I consider it's an extra)

Only thing not complete for this "4"(Not 5) figures are the guns, and it would be the toughest thing to collect in the future.