Just watched Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon. SPOILERs in case

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by urrutiap, Oct 15, 2011.

1. urrutiap

urrutiap Well-Known Member

I watched the DVD of the movie earlier tonight and its actually pretty good although Barricade's other decepticon police buddie henchmen they looked a little too much like the Predator alien with those dreadlocks.

I was impressed with the new look for Shockwave. His one red eye was a bit creepy LOL.

Watching this movie makes me wanna go and buy some of the Transformers figures now. Sentinel Prime as a firetruck pretty neat. Just not fond of the Leadfoot Wrecker with the pot belly thing going on

2. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed it. There are so many people who give the film such unnecessary flack.

3. urrutiap

The only autobot that I didnt like was Wheeljack or known as Que. Him having "hair" creeped me out

4. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Yeah he creeps me out too. He looked too much like an old human scientist, instead of looking like an alien robot, or maybe they should have gone with his G1 head.

5. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Shockwave don't scare me.

6. urrutiap

Simmons kissing whatshername was funny but a bit odd where it ended up with Simmons look at the camera saying a bunch of gibberish LOL. Breakin the 4th wall or something?

Dr Ken Jeong's role in the movie was ok but a bit overhyped. It just ended up really weird especially the bathroom stall. Yikes. LOL. Movie is good with a bunch of action but jeez the creepy awkward humor such as Simmon kissing whatshername, Dr Ken's character and the creepy autobot with the "hair"

7. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

LOL the after-the-credits scene was hilarious. Charlotte Mearing (that's her name in the movie) was like "Hahahaha, arrest him" lol.

8. urrutiap

yeah at first I thought she got used to Simmons and liked the kiss from him but then she got kind of serious while still smiling and told her men to arrest him.

Then John Turturro just stared at the camera breaking the 4th wall for no reason LOL and said something which I didnt hear right.

What did he say exactly? The scene was funny but just off the wall and it did get a little carried away LOL

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    There's the good humor in a Bay movie. There's little, but it's still there.

Oh, and I don't think Barricade and the Dreads had nothing to do with eachother, though a team-up with them would be cool.