Just watched all of TF Prime in the last month

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Johnator, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I have to say this is a really good show! I would honestly put this up there with G1 and Beast Wars. After several terrible shows like RID, Animated, etc. it is great to see Transformers finally come back on track. Good stories, good voicework, the designs are ok, and I really enjoy the pacing of season 2. Hopefully this show stays on for quite some time!

My only regret is that it took me this long to really get into it............well that and I want Miko to get stepped on........

2. Primeinator

Primeinator Cyberverse/Legends lover

Wait... You're saying ANIMATED was bad?! But anyway, it's good to see new fans of the show.

3. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I didn't like Animated either.

4. Compewtrawn

Compewtrawn Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You must be my alternate reality (Alternity?) twin...I just did the same, and feel the same about Miko. Squish.

The show follows a pretty solid line, the miniseries are great too. My only gripe, though minor, is the lack of Soundwave, but he can't talk anyways, so he would be a hard character to incorporate.

The first miniseriies could have been it's own movie with a few more cohesive scenes and the One Shall Rise could have been its own with another episode or 2.

IMHO, this series blows away G1 in terms of quality and especially cohesiveness...no random characters show up without a story. Buuut G1 started it all, so it will always have that respect over Prime.

5. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Animated bad? Its like the greatest series since Beast Wars.

But to the main subject, TFP. Theres some stuff I wish the series would of done.

Show Dreadwing in the episode that Breakdown's body is used as a suit. I wanted to see what he thought of it. I wished Miko had fired at Hardshell, but he throws Wheeljack in the path and Miko is forced to retreat. Then returns to base to learn that Bulkhead died, sending the message that she couldn't change Bulkhead's fate and that her urge for revenge got another killed.

Oh since I know the second one would never had happened. I would of loved to seen Miko sneaked into battle and end up under Megatron's foot. I hate that brat.

6. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    My sentiments exactly.

7. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I actually hated Animated when it first came out. I like it now only because my sister got it back into it when the show was over and I could see the better episodes later on. And there are still some parts of it that I didn't like.

And it's always a pleasure to see newcomers to this great show.

8. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime autobot

It took me awhile to warm up to the designs but once I did, I enjoyed Animated a lot more. The ultra-cartoony look was really jarring.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's a good show. Not perfect but show I can have fun every week with.

10. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prime is an above average show with quite a bit of wasted potential. I still put it behind Animated, Beast Wars, Beast Machines and the latter part of Armada.

You didn't like Animated, but thought G1 was good?!?!?!?

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'll admit, I didn't like the animation in Animated at first and that was my main reason for not giving it a chance at first. Once it re-aired on the Hub, I've been watching it here and there. Pretty good but there's some cringe-worthy human characters. Gotta love Blitzwing though. :D 

12. Diggeh

Diggeh Can you dig it?

News Credits:
    Prime = Beast Wars >= Animated > G1

From the main four, with a slight tipping toward BW. G1 doesn't hold up as well as the other three, but they all have their own individual strengths.

13. Jumping Cliffs

Jumping Cliffs Active Member

Animated was greatness and I like to compare it to Bo Jackson. It was taken from us way too soon.

Prime is also awesome. I find it ridiculous when fans trash it. Its easily top two for graphics and top three for story(so far) in the franchise. The toys kick some tail too.

While I would love to see a Transformers series with the writing and story line similar to ATLAB I am absolutely happy with prime.

14. Hotshotprime43

Hotshotprime43 Well-Known Member

Everything in TF history > Animated and kiss players DAMN YOU PROFESSOR PRINCESS

Anyways Prime is one of the better TF series after the movies, G1, BW and tied with Armada :) 

15. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Things are changing too fast for me man. It feels like it was yesterday that Johnator hated everything.

2012 is truly the end of the world.