Just watch a few Eps of Prime and I have a question

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Mister Gone, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    What episodes does Bumblebee not "speak" in? The animation style is interesting and the toys are very cool. Everytime I think BB is going to start the irritating, teeth-grinding, nails on a chalk board excuse for "speech" I have to mute the TV. Also, when do the Decepticon kill the irritating children? I mean they have been proven to be a problem and they follow the Autobots all over, when do they get stompped/blasted like any real evil enemy would do?

Also at what point in the series do the voice actors start taking their parts seriously? Cullen and Welker are good as always but I thought the rest of the Transformers were made of metal, not wood.

Looking forward to watching the episodes that you guys recommend, thanks :D 

Also yes I am being serious, I want to like this series as they appear to be trying hard, I just want to know if it gets better :) 

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    no comment

3. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Really, I figured it would get better as everyone finds their groove in the series. Animated started kind of blah but got super good. :p  I just wrote off some of my nit-picks as first few episode bugs.

4. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kids never die as you would expect from a cartoon (though they certainly aren't free from danger and they do prove usefulness to the Autobots many times), if you find them irritating stop watching because they're not going to go away any time soon. Neither does Bumblebee's beeping for that matter.

Always thought the voice acting is amazing and I have no idea of what you're talking about. Specially considering Cullen's acting is anything but good compared to Jeffrey's Ratchet and Steve Blum's Starscream.

5. Mister Gone

Mister Gone Macro-Con

News Credits:
    Yeah I really didn't expect logic in a kids show, oh well. It's good to know the VA get's better though, that's as good a reason as any to keep watching.

6. Drunk-Wheeljack

Drunk-Wheeljack MrTomo

I love this series, but i do have to say if anything, watch this show to see the Starscream scenes, Starscream is one of the best highlights of the show

7. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True, however I think that Jeff/Ratchet really shines from "Faster.. " onwards. Might also have something to do with the complete lack of characterisation on the part of the Decepticons from that point on though..

He's one of my favourite actors, so no surprise really, but his VA work is excellent.

8. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

The whole BB beeping thing was really annoying to me at first, but I got past it, and all the characters grew on me, mainly because this show has a fantastic story. Stronger, Faster is my favorite episode so far. Enjoy!

9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but the voice actors in the series is anything but made of wood. Espically if you listen to Steven Blum's performence as Starscream,Sumelee Motano's performence as Arcee,and Jeferry Comb's performence as Ratchet. These actors take their parts very seriously if you payed that close attention!

Whatever problems Prime has ,bad voice acting is CERTAINLY not one of them!

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Everyone seems gives Sumalee flak for her voicing acting. While yes she's not a veteran like Jeffrey Combs or Steven Blum but man for one of her first Voice Acting gigs. It's good.

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm suprised to hear that. I think for a first time voice actor she's amazing! I mean the amount of emotion she puts into Arcee is nothing short of amazing. How can people say that's not putting effort into it?!?

12. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Beooop bob weeeooo ohhhh bizzz