Just venting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RisingPhoenix86, Apr 21, 2012.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    Ok I need to vent. Its ok if no one responds I just need to type this out or something idk. and im not careiing for grammer at the momment.
    So i have a gf who i have been with only shortly but I still love dearly. Well we have never went out as a couple because she has a 2 year old son and i understand most of her time is spent with him which is fine. But every 2 weeks on the weekend he goes to his fathers for the weekend. Well Every weekend she tells me shes either gonna see her friends or stay home and have a quite weekend since she doesnt get a break. or she may see me for a few hours but thats it. For a few months now ive been asking to take her out when ever she has time ( bar, bowling, movies, someshting) anyway she always says no she just wants to sit home and watch tv. (not even cuddle with me whiel doing so) but anyway so her friend yesterday asks her hey we should hang out saturday and go drinking sinc eu wont have ur son and she jumps to it and is excited about it. Then i asked how come when i tried to take her out i get the run around and her friend gets full prority. She didnt like that much and refused to argue or chat about it even. Its like what the hell. I have bought my gf a ring, cloths, her dogs stuff, i buy her kid everything including a new bed. I have no problem treating a woman right and making sure the guy provides for her but im jsut frustrated she wont let me take her out. her excuss everytime is "i dont like to drink anymore, im a mother". but she will with her friends aparently

OK done. sorry for the typos, between no sleep in 52 hours and being agrivated i dont care lol

2. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude, long story short.......go find someone else who will appreciate the efforts you're putting into the relationship.

3. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    I was even supposed to move to Washington state a few months back. I got ride of my house in oklahoma even when i was gonna move. but i ended up staying for her and am staying with a friend right now in oklahoma just for her. And i picked up another full time job just to help support her and her child. I dont wanna find another because she sadly is the best ive had even when treated this way.

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If you don't want to find another, then be alone for a while. You can do bad all by yourself.

5. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    To me it sounds as though she appreciates what you buy her and not so much yourself, these things are hard to hear I have been in a similar situation before. Recognizing it for what it was took me a very long and painful time, but I found it served me best to move on from her and find someone who loved me back as much as I loved them. I suspect the same is the answer for your situation.

6. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    There are better out there. Trust me on this one. If you settle for less, then that's all you'll get man. To me, she ain't treatin' ya right. I don't know how anyone else feels and I'm not trying to say she's a bad person. She could just not be ready for a relationship. Or maybe she's just handling it poorly. If she isn't willing to talk about things, perhaps its because she's afraid that you'll be offended, get your feelings hurt or what-not. At any rate, I would suggest moving on. It would seem you're putting your life on hold for something that doesn't seem to be panning out for the best.

7. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Thanks for the advise. Theres more i can add to the fire with this one but idk. Like theres times where ill try to give her a hug and kiss before i leave to go home and wont see her for a few days, she refuses or puts up a big fuss and says what ever and is bitchy about it. Or after 3 or 4 days of not seeing me when i see he rill try to kiss her and she just tells me to get off of her or go sit on the other couch. (after she just got off the phone saying how she misses me and wants to see me badly) Im about to give up on women. But something about them always draws me back from being single.. lol

8. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Shes not afraid to hurt my feelings. i learned that when one day she told me "dont be a bitch or a woman"

She did tell me she is a bitch from day one.

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Solid girlfriend material, right there.

Tell her to get the fuck out of your life.

10. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Stick it up her pooper - Sledge

11. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    Oh okay, that makes the mistreatment all the better and more justified.

No really dude....get out while the gettin' is good man. You'll thank yourself later for it.

12. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Sad thing is shes better then my ex wife who used to steal my money, pysicaly abuse me, break all my personal belongings and threaten my life. lol Why do i have to go for the crazy ones. sigh.

13. The Dark Seeker

News Credits:
    There's only one way to fix that dude. STOP. :) 
    I don't know you personally, nor do I know you well enough to really give you advice, but much like everyone else has said here.....dude....just move on man. You WILL be that much happier when you do :) 

14. RisingPhoenix86

News Credits:
    Thanks for all the advise people and letting me rant and vent here.

15. MrFX

MrFX Collecting never ends...

Subconsciously attracted to them? A lot of abused folks gravitate towards abusers, but yeah dude, get out, don't look back, and chalk it up to a learning experience.

16. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Blunt!!! But I concur completely!

I have kids, I know how hard it can be to find someone willing to accept those kids into their lives - knowing they will have to sometimes take the backseat in my life- not always. However, she needs to make an effort and show you how much she appreciates what you do. I would love someone who took me and my kids as a package like you seemingly do, she has a wonderful thing with you and honestly, she doesn't deserve it!

She has zero right to take from you and not give anything back. She has zero right to make you feel like shit, after you have done so much for her and her child. One weekend spent with you is too much to ask? Please!!! I also have a custody schedule with my ex where he gets every other weekend and one day during the week (which he doesn't always take) and yes, sometimes I do want to use that weekend just to potter around at home, clean up the house and have it STAY clean for more than a minute but, if I had a significant other I would want to be with him as much as possible - presumably because my being in a relationship with him was because he makes me happy. Who doesn't want to be around people who bring them joy? Something is missing on her end when it comes to how she feels about you. I have a feeling that the relationship means far more to you, than it does to her. I wonder if she just sees an open wallet when she looks at you?

Just because she is better than your previous ex, doesn't mean she is a good person OR the best that you are gonna get. You certainly don't deserve someone so bitchy!

Show her where the door is......then change the locks!

17. terry981

terry981 Well-Known Member

Let her go I say. She's giving you a hint that she doesn't want to be with you. It sucks but for me, I rather have someone say "I don't want to be with you" then be ignored or denied. This happened to me too after a few months. My girl started to flake out and didn't like having me cuddle her or hold her hand anymore. I spent so much on her and felt like I almost got nothing in return now that I think of it.

I still have feelings for her in a sense because it did happen, but I already moved on elsewhere. Plenty of fish in the sea.

18. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She's using and abusing you. Plain and simple. I'll give you the advice my Dad gave me once...

"DITCH THE BITCH!"

...and he was right.

Your wife treating you bad? "Fool me once, shame on you."
    Your girlfriend treating you bad? "Fool me twice, shame on me."
    You are the problem. You keep letting this shit go on. You swallow her shit with a smile, so...who wouldn't take advantsge of that? Dammit, man. STOP HER!

Hell, the way you describe her reminds me of an ex of mine. Found out she was cheating. Learn from my mistake. If you keep this going, I'll just start pointing and laughing and leave you to your self destruction.

19. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

Well said. I was going to say the same thing.

Also OP, if you were a friend of mine I'd tell you to stop being stupid and leave her. She'll call back if she wants to but only answer if you want to get laid. These ones are also desperate. Use it sparingly.

20. LXL_Guy

LXL_Guy Well-Known Member

The general consensus here is that you should just move on. Seriously, forget her and just move on. Sounds like she's just using you dude.