Just to confirm... uk release date?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MasterDeath, Jun 9, 2007.

1. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

I have searched all over and there seems to be some conflicting dates on verious sourses... does any one know the most upto date info on the uk release date?

2. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    Im not entirely sure. something like 28th of July.. It is the latest release of all countries:( 

3. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Another bright idea from hollywood eh. This will cause some profet losses most likly, and they will blame downloaders themselvs, instead of the actual cause which is their lame asses not releasing it ontime.

It will suck for us too, as we wont be able to view any TF sites for 3 weeks due to all the spoilers that will be there etc... :/

4. Ritesh_Prime

Ritesh_Prime THE PHIL!

News Credits:
    27th July lol...

5. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    yeah and also putting the movie against Harry Potter and The Simpsons in the UK was enother great idea. I feel bad for you and all the Brits man:(  I live in Europe as well (Norway) buts surprisingly enough we getting it on 4th of July. Seems like UK is the only country that will be left in the utter ass I think:( 

6. Radaphyte

Radaphyte Sanity redefined.

My only way of coping with that woefully conceived date is to adopt the Bonecrusher Philosophy and hate everything. Especially Hollywood. The only things I like in this mode are skating and illegal piracy. Which I never touch usually, but I may break the mold to teach them a lesson.

7. sarpedon2

sarpedon2 Active Member

Threaten paramount uk saying that you'll be selling pirate DVD's from America of the movie unless they bring forward the release date

8. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

They are capitolising of the first day of the school holidays. Which also means hordes of kids when we go to see it.

9. Valhalla Prime

Valhalla Prime Member

Well thats stupid considering the competition this film is going to get, potter, simpsons etc i cant see kids going to watch transformers. In my local area none of the merch is even moving, kids and parrents are just walking past without a care. If Paramount had any idea they should have put up a earlier release for the uk, cash in on the movie while nothing good is out

10. sarpedon2

sarpedon2 Active Member

Hey I'm a kid and I want to see this movie and beside I'm like the Kid who sits & watches the movie not the type that ruins it for everyone else.

11. Valhalla Prime

Valhalla Prime Member

Im just saying the kids around my area dont have any interest in transformers, the other day I was in toysrus and the shelves are covered in transformers. I asked the manager when the display was finshed with was it ok if i bought from the store, he told I'd have a long time to wait nothing is selling and they want to keep it up as long as they to sell the toys. I would have to wait up to (at the least) september. Maybe its different in other counties but at the moment no one cares.

12. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Everytime I heard about the UK date, it pisses me off on how stupid the distrubuters are-- and I'm not even British!