Just started watching "Las Vegas"

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lion, May 21, 2010.

1. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    One of the stars is Josh Duhemal (sp). Is it a coincidence that his car is a camaro - yellow with black racing stripes? Even another guy on the show said "it looks like a bumblebee"

2. Infil

Infil Well-Known Member

Was that episode filmed after the first movie?

3. Deadend

Deadend Overloaded Spark

News Credits:
    Yeah, he was on the show around the same time as the filming of the first movie iirc.

It was around when his character was recalled to duty that the first movie was filmed I think, it's been awhile since, so I barely remember.

4. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is that show worth a watch?

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    That's pretty freaky.

6. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Yeah- it's a pretty good show. Lots of pop culture references. Especially star wars stuff

7. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 「Dojyaaa~n」 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Nice, looks like a good show, but i never really get around to watch it though.

8. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It's a great show. NBC cancelled it before everything wrapped up, so the series finale leaves a lot of questions. Other than that, I enjoyed every part of it.

9. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I liked it and thought it lost a lot when they replaced James Caan with Tom Selleck. No offense to Magnum PI, but Jimmy Caan was just better for that role

10. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Agreed. Tom Selleck wasn't bad, but after having James Caan play the major role for the majority of the series, he just seemed like a let-down.

11. Omega Supreme V

Omega Supreme V I protect those I care 4

actually, I'm pretty sure this was all before the 1st Transformers Movie. It's a great show and Vanessa Marcil, Molly Sims, Nikki Cox are wonderful eye candy, as well as the others in there. When they had the Pussycat Dolls perform, damn. just damn. Lot's of celebs and stuff, because it's Vegas! and how the second owner leaves the hotel is weird & deserving lol

12. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Las Vegas was definitely a great show. One of my personal favorites. I'd recommend it to anybody. :)  Josh Duhamel is the sh!t! If only the Transformers movies were about his role as Major Lennox instead of boring old Shia LaBeouf/Sam Witwicky.

13. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it's a hoot to watch, really. although to me there is a serious, WTF?/Jumped the shark moment when one of the Montecito's owners kinda flew off the roof- her dress was like a huge wing that caught the wind off the roof and it lifted her up over the side. No joke.

it's quirky, campy and is like one of the last of the shows that feels like it woulda fit in perfectly during the 80s.
    Caan was a badass. he was "old" but he would kick your ass for trying to muck up his joint. PERSONALLY. how kewl was that?

the show's eye candy- all those babes, i mean- was nice, too. glad i didn' work at the Montecito...i couldn't get anything done for all the leg humping i'd be doing, lol.

i wish that NBC had treated this show like ABC treated Boston Legal. they let the show get in roughly 5 seasons/around 100 episodes in for syndication and let them tie the loose ends with a proper ending.

i didn't like the last few episodes of Las Vegas and felt kinda gypped by how it closed.