Just started to watch TFA

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Autobot_Lancer, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Autobot_Lancer

Autobot_Lancer Just call it Smokescreen

well i haven't started to watch a new TF show since RID, never really cared for any that came after. So my nefew has been watching and collecting TFA, hell i have been buying him TFA toys for 2 years now (bday's and xmas) and finally something clicked. I reallized the new toys were damn well pretty close to the origanal. So i decided I'd start to watch the episodes.

Did some searching on you tube and found the complete first and second season up on there, been watching the first season and got to say I love it. I love how they've tied in some of G1 into the show. It's great and i can't wait to watch more.

I love Blitzwing haha omg he's funny.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Glad to know you've hopped on the bandwagon. I like Blitzwing, too. :D 

3. Autobot_Lancer

Thanks, yah i think i may just have to pick the seasons of TFA up. haha also Patrick from sponge bob as Bulkhead man that's funny stuff, also i like how it resembles G1 so well. Like the charaters personallitys so much like G1. Damn the only problem now is................ I want the toys. better make room on the shelf, between TFA, TFTM, ROTF, and the Classics/universe my shelves are gonna fill up fast.

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Are you after any toys in particular?

5. Autobot_Lancer

no idea, i think blitzwing for sure, prowl, soundwave, oh hell I'll end up getting them all lol.

6. Autobot_Lancer

Holy Slag i just realized that Daniel is in the show as a little kid, freaking sweet G1 G1 G1 (cheers, and tears of joy remembering my childhood) wow i wish i started watching this sooner.

PS. sorry for posting so much just really excited been along time since i felt TF was worth watching.

7. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    lol, don't worry - it's great to see you so enthusiastic about this great series! Blitzy is a must, and Soundwave is pretty darn neat; I don't collect Autobots, but I have fiddled with Prowl's toy and I heartily recommend him.

8. Autobot_Lancer

Sweet thanks, It really is a good series, i'm up to episode 14 Nature calls. yay youtube, I'll be lookign for the series on DVD tomorrow, are both seasons 1 and 2 out?

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yup, they're out all right.

10. Lucario Prime

Lucario Prime is a Lucario Prime is...

News Credits:
    Do yourself a favor. Either download now (then buy later!!) the DVD rips of season one and two. After that, seriously, download them from Dark Prime's encodes.

It does the show so much more justice when you download it and put it on your CF card and then watch it on TV. Treat it like a prime-time show (lights off, nobody talks) and then you'll enjoy it WAY more.

11. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    great show, if you want the figs, there are a bunch of people selling loose ones (unless you want misb) in the junkion, for really good deals, too bad i have them all already lol

12. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    Welcome to the club. :D  Enjoy it while you can, though...

13. Autobot_Lancer

yah, enjoy i shall. I read that this was the last season, which sucks but most tf series were only 3 seasons

14. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Glad you are enjoying it bud. Wish I was watching the epsiodes for the first time again.

15. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Welcome aboard, Mr. Lancer. I hope you enjoy our flight. Our destination is TFAwesomeville International Airport.

16. Autobot_Lancer

hahah yes i've enjoyed the flight, this series really is kick ass. as i said before i have long awaited a good TF series since RID but this, this is like watching G1 all over again it's just so amazing. There is so much G1 Homage, i just watched the rise of megatron part 2 when the ark crashes, like wow G1