Just some random thoughts.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Metal Chaos, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    These are just some random thoughts of mine so just bear with me.

Angolmois energy:

Information about it from the different Beast Wars series describes it as the life energy of Unicron, the green stuff shooting from him at the of the cartoon movie.

Angolmois energy, while extremely powerful is also very unstable. It can boost the power of a Transformer exponentially but too much can poison a transformer's mind and drive them insane.

In 'Beast Wars: The Ascending' the Angolmois energy infects Razorbeast and makes him feral, attacking friend and foe alike.

Angolmois Energy can also change a Transformer's body. Shockaract is one example of this. What use to be a lowly Predacon Scout was turned into a power house by overtaking the energy with sheer willpower and using it to reformat his body after it invaded his systems.

Now to me, Angolmois Energy seems to have a lot in common with Minicons.

1. They both came from Unicron.
    2. They can power up and even reformat a Transformer.
    3. Too many of them powerlinking to one Transformer can turn them berserk.

Is it not probable that Minicons also contain Angolmois energy? Albeit in a less potent form?

As the info on Minicons go they were created by Unicron to cause even more trouble during the great Autobot/Decepticon War. In the same fashion a weapons dealer could supply weapons to 2 different factions at war with each other, each sale driving the other to buy more to out perform their enemy while never knowing the dealer was in fact their true enemy.

It also seems he could have possibly made them in order to serve as "battery backups" in case he were to ever need restoration in that he tried to reabsorb them at one point.

Does anyone else think the same thing? I think they minicons served as a "buffer" to the destructive nature of Angolmois Energy, restricting its use and power so their master would not become damaged/destroyed due to its sheer power.

Could the Angolmois Energy Capsules from the Beast Wars series simply be "expired" minicons?

I'm not sure if we'll have an official word on this but it sure seems like the 2 have a little too much in common to not be related.

What does everyone else think?

2. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I don't think the creators have given it that much thought, to be honest. But the connection makes sense.

I don't think the capsules are expired Minicons, though. Maybe just that they have similar qualities because they came from the same source.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, no, the capsules aren't expired Mini-Cons because they were actual capsules that Galvatron sealed Angolmois energy into at the end of Beast Wars II, which were then scattered through the galaxy, setting up Neo.

4. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:

Fair enough.

5. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Wow, I'm inpressed, this is something I thought about but never really put together, I dig.