Just saw Ninja Turtles.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by McBradders, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cutting yourself is only a cry for attention... just take a bath with everyone's favorite bath toy... the electric toaster! That's right kids! Plug in Mr. Toasty and enjoy all the twitching fun he brings you in your splish splash tub of fun!

I'll be seeing this in about 2 hours with a few friends and last night I watched the original 3 movies. First one was still good, but the other two just don't really hold up...

2. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

lol @ psychoanalyzing a kids movie, it was awesome unless your neurotic and pick it apart.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I absolutely loved this movie. I definately felt a huge nostalgia factor in it. I thought the anamation was breathtaking, and the story was fun. My only real beef with it was that Splinter sounded drunk, but again, I understand now why that could have been.

Spoilers:

As far as the Jersey Devil thing goes, during the scene when it showed the different monsters being in the cages while the portal is swirling around them, you see the Devil jump up onto the glass of one of the cages. They caught him, but it wasn't shown.

4. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Just got back from seeing this a while ago. Very enjoyable movie. Well done visually and an excellent job by the VA's.

5. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just got home, we loved it. I was not a big fan of Spinter's voice at first, but it grew on me. All in all I found it fantastic and fun, it made me feel like a kid again. :) 

And now it is time for some celebratory pizza.

6. Zeta Otaku

Zeta Otaku Who ya gonna call? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Definitely recommend this flick. Really fun, great action, and just... great.

Also, for all you Splinter VA haters, worry not for he won't be in the sequel.

He be dead.

RIP Mako

7. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Saw it today too. Great movie. Animation was very well done. A total kid movie package. My boys loved it.

8. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

I too had a strong feeling of nastalgia watching this movie. I felt like a kid again!Im such a sap, the whole Father sons relationship between Splinter and the Turtles always gives me allery symptoms. I had allergic reactions to the campfire scene in the 1st TMNT movie also.

9. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I'll wait til my wife gets here in a week then see it with her. I have high hopes for this movie and I hope I won't be disappointed.

10. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I enjoyed it.

Really, though, what I loved the most was Raph's armor. Damn, but that looked awesome. He really should have kept that.

11. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

went and saw the Turtle movie yesterday. Great movie, but is it wrong that when April was in her ninja gear, and Karai made me tight in the shorts if ya know what I mean?
    Damn I never wished I was Casey Jones more.

12. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I love the Turtles. This movie rocks! Best Turtle movie since the first film in 1990. If only the new TF will be half this good.