just rambling lol

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by metcar, May 24, 2008.

1. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

i hope we get some form of cityformer in universe *i know animated would be unlikely not impossible but unlikely*. i know it's highly unlikely we'll get something like fortress maximus i'd be ok with a leader or ultra sized city former that holds minicons. now for something that is just out there (just imagining) a seven team headmaster gestalt lol. < actually that'd be pretty cool lol.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'd personally be interested in a Supreme Class playset Transformer who turns into some sort of spaceship, with panels that open up so he can be used as a base, and turns into a big robot as well. Sort of like a transforming Ark or something.

3. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

well if that animated preview circulating youtube is any indication theres gonna be(spoiler) omega supreme (spoiler) coming out at some point

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2008
  4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Indeed so; though there's so far been no word on whether a toy version's coming or not. If it is, either it's quite some way away yet, or they've been really hush-hush. I'd assume it's the former, as there doesn't appear to have been any mention at Botcon, and if it was coming any time soon, I'm sure they'd have mentioned it then.

5. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

well if they do make something i hope it's a good size figure not like a deluxe or voyager. cause cityformers are only good in leader or supreme,ultra could be done but it'd be the smallest you could make and still have it be functional i believe

6. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    extra awesome points if it was designed to be compatible with legend class figures.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm assuming they were trying to keep some surprises back. After all, that one is a particularly big honkin' surprise!

8. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

wait i could of swore i saw a thing on a recent convention Q&A transcipt posted on the net that said they were "thinking about it" for the universe line. hmm maybe i imagined it lol.

9. butz

butz slippery when wet

I think it was said they were thinking about a Supreme Class figure for Universe that wasn't a typical figure. There's been a couple rumors here and there as to what it could be, and some speculating that it's a base/citybot, but for all we know it could just be another Unicron (if anything at all).

10. metcar

metcar mmm donut!

heres hoping it's universe fortress maximus *crosses fingers* :p , and yeah i know it's extremely unlikely it's gonna be that.if it's not then i hope it is something that will wow us.