just ordered nemesis, my first true exclusive

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Aug 1, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

well, i dunno if i shoulda done it. i mean yah its cool that i will soon own an exclusive (i actually have ds starscream, but there seems to be millions of those, so it doesn't really count) but i dunno why i don't feel as satisfied as when i buy from a store. maybe its because i've spent so much money on transformers lately and a thirty dollar voyager wasn't in my budget. and since i have no real experience with an exclusive, i dunno whether to open it or leave it misb. i've never let a fig go misb before. i don't have money to buy two. i dunno. maybe i'll be better. it should be arriving around my b-day though :) 

edit: its universe classics nemesis but you all probly knew that :) 

2. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Exclusives don't mean so much to me if you like..don't pick it up from the con or wherever it is from yourself, just IMO. Irregardless, from what I saw, it's a nice figure and I see nothing wrong with picking it up. As for MISB/opened...that just goes as to how you want it displayed, and if you plan to resell. If you don't want to resell, may as well open it.

3. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They may go up a little eventually. Menasor and Nemesis Prime from previous years haven't gone up much, but they seem to be a lot more common now that hasbrotoyshop sellls them.

4. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Considering a lot of folks were able to order him and he is still available on HTS, I think he is going to be easy to find, so open him up and enjoy him! :) 

5. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

yeah ill open him up. i've only been collecting for a year and that was post-Classics, so this is my first of that mold (when animated dies down a little, i wanna get henkei op though)

6. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Congratulations. Here's to years of spending too much on 'em! :D