Just opened my Ginrai reissue, questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Paladine, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

First of all, what a neat figure. The addition of God Bomber really makes it complete. And I love singing in my head - "MASTERFORCE - GOD ON" when I shove Ginrai into the cab.

I picked up the cab, and I thought, wow this is really heavy. I saw it was die-cast metal unlike the earlier plastic versions - nice!!!

Anyhow, I was looking through the instructions, especially at the included items section. Keep in mind this is the TRU release, not Takara. I noticed that there seemed to be two sets of fins in the included items picture, but I could only find one set of fins in the toy. Is this normal? I looked at some galleries of the reissue and couldn't seem to find these second set of fins either. So, is it a misprint?

The other thing that made me chuckle was that it originally said "Ages 3 and up" in the upper right corner, but they created a sticker that says "Ages 5 and up" and placed it on top. Hahah.

2. Powersa

Powersa Car Robots

News Credits:
    If I understand you correctly, you're missing one fin. All accessories came in pair with mine. Ok except the shoulder missle.

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I don't think there is a second set of fins... but I'm assuming you're talking about these instructions.

Is that a second set of wings between the "red wings" and the label sheets pictured?

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    No; it's the arms for the Apex Armour. They are also used for Apex Bomber's arms. He should only come with one set of wings.

5. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

You're right. When I first saw the image it really looked like another set of wings, but upon closer inspection they are in fact God Bomber's arms.

Thanks for everybody's help!