Just one 74 Bumblebee found at Walmart

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltraDevmodious, Mar 4, 2008.

1. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

I know it’s not a big deal to some but it is to me. I had been looking for all the main movie line deluxe class and strayed off to non featured toys in the process.

Anyway I’d say this is a score. I had not seen a single one of these till Sunday night. ( I don’t even know when this one was released but the packaging states that the toy was produced in 2006).

This completes the main movie line deluxe toys. So I am excited.

I have still NOT seen a single solitary Brricade in a (major) retail outlet. Many Recon Barricades but not the police movie Barricade. I had to get mine at a consignment shop.

Needless to say I am rather stoked I have not completed anything before due to not being able to find something (for a reasonable enough price).

[​IMG]

2. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I saw an '08 BB stuck behind the first waves of all spark power deluxes at one local Wal-Mart.

3. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    one flaw with the 74 camaro that i found is in car mode is the hood doesnt stay in place.maybe its just mine but going from robot to car the chest doesnt stay in place.the button doesnt seem to work right.

4. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

there was a "filler" wave where hasbro sent out more wave 1 cases just after xmas. We got atleast 4 or 5 of these cases here which made getting the new stuff was going to take longer, but i've been seeing 70's BB and the rest of wave 1 like mad around here. SOOOO many barricades its unreal.

5. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:

congrats on the find...i know how it feels to finally have that last piece you've been wanting.

6. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Congrats, I saw a 74 myself last week and was surprised. Hope it goes to someone who really missed it the first time.

7. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    the first run had that issue. i returned my wifes and got her a new one that works fine, though if i had known how hard it woulda been to find a bumblebee, i woulda just bought her a new one and sold the other one to someone who keeps their stuff in robot mode.

8. lookinglasself

lookinglasself crush/destroy

I see the '74 and CC quite often still in NC. Now, Barricade's a different story. The Premium version will be out soon.

9. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

A local Wal-Mart had at least six of these Bumblebees last week... I guess they found some old assortments at the bottom of their distribution center and unpacked them all at once, or something. Some Brawls were in there too.

10. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The allspark blue doesn't look too good on the premium in my opinion. Still seeing a lot of the barricade battle packs around here at target. I still can't believe how much they are charging for those. If you buy a scout (or any other toy over $5.01) with the battle pack and use the $5 coupon then it makes the barricade $15 with movie figures which is a reasonable price.

11. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    There's no allspark blue on the premium version, instead it's a metallic grayish-blue.

12. gargunkle

gargunkle someone