Just noticed a problem with my SG Thundercracker

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Insane Galvatron, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The one I got at the con had smudged paint on his forehead. Very noticeable. I went to the booth to trade out for a new toy and all I really looked at on the one the guy handed me was the head. One would think they would hand you a replacement that was NOT one someone else brought in with a problem. Well, that's what they did. They gave me one someone returned for having two left hands. I was so worried about just checking the head, I didn't even open the hands to look at them. I guess I gave them too much credit to assume defective returns would not be handed out to other people who were returning defective bots. So now I sit here with a TC with two left hands. :( 

Anybody have one with two right hands? Do you think the club would be willing to trade out the arm for one of the one they have left over with other problems? Even if I paid the shipping both ways? Paging Pete.

2. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I would try contacting them and see what they say. They may not have known the replacement they were handing out was defective?

3. Soundwave9

Soundwave9 Decepticon

News Credits:
    I had a different issue with my SG Thundercracker. Mine came with two right missile launchers. I spoke with Cathy at Fun Pub and they are going to try to find the correct part for me in their warehouse. I would call them on Monday, they should be able to help. The phone number is (817) 448-9308.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I sent Pete a message here on the boards. Hopefully he can help.