Just Listed 50 New Auctions on Yahoo! Auctions...

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by dakroland, Nov 18, 2006.

1. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Because of eBays fee hikes a few months ago, I wound up closing my eBay store and pulling all of my auctions for a while. They still refuse to drop their increased fees, so listing small items like parts costs a ridiculous amount of money. So I've opted to start listing my Transformers auctions on Yahoo! Auctions instead.

Click Here To See My Auctions

I listed 50 parts auctions which include many parts and weapons for figures like Devastator, Red Alert, Prowl, Roadbuster, Omega Supreme, Kickback, Streetwise, Dead End, Skids, Hound, Mirage, Jazz, Ravage, Hot Rod, Countdown, and more... Over the next few weeks, I will be listing many many more Transformers auctions, and some other auctions featuring 80's properties like Voltron, Inhumanoids, Go-Bots and more.

I always ship through USPS, and prefer to use Priority Mail, but I can ship using other methods. Just email me to make arrangements.

I've been a member of eBay since January of 2001, and have accumulated 700 unique positive feedbacks with a rating of 99.9%. You can check my eBay feedback here. I always answer questions as quickly as I can, but I do work regular hours, so most responses will not come until in the evening.

2. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Update: 11/21 I have been continuously listing when I have a free moment, and currently have 129 parts, weapons and accessories for Transformers from Generation 1 through to Universe and Energon. I have literally hundreds of other parts to list, and I will be listing some new items on eBay, too. Of interest, a G1 Predacon Tantrum, a knock-off Rattrap, some Technozoids (Battlesaurus and a Gorilla technozoid), and a 100% complete Magnaboss.

If there's something you're looking for, please email me or IM me here.

3. dakroland

dakroland I fix toys.

Ebay:
    Just another update. My auctions on eBay are closing tonight. Here they are for your perusal...

[EBAY]290053782411[/EBAY]G1 Transformers Predacon Tantrum Figure Diecast Version

[EBAY]290053788279[/EBAY]Techno Zoids Iron Kong Motorized Figure

[EBAY]290053800268[/EBAY]Techno Zoids Strike 'Zilla Motorized Figure

[EBAY]290053805959[/EBAY]Techno Zoids Battlesaurus Motorized Figure HUGE TOY!

[EBAY]290054731458[/EBAY]Transformable Beast Tech Fighter Knock-off "Rattrap" MOSC

I also have 219 items listed on Yahoo! Auctions currently. You can check out my items by clicking here. I am fixing some auctions which had the "Feedback Required To Bid" level set too high. If you have a (0) feedback on Yahoo! Auctions, you should now be able to bid on my items. If you find one that still won't let you bid, let me know and I'll fix it right away.

If you have any questions, PM me here, or email me on Yahoo.